Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social circles and skills do matter.

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I know a 5'6 manlet who has a 5/10 face but has a loving GF (and he's not betabuxxing). But he also has a huge social circle and doesn't have autism or anything like that. I can 100% guarantee you he would be an rotting Incel if he wouldn't have social skills and a huge friend circle.

Of course he has a GF, he's 5/10. Looksmaxxed sub 3 = it's over.

Yes, most people here would have a "girlfriend" if they had a social life tbh

looks - money - status all that matters to females.

id say that social skills and friends fall under status.

It's true in Eastern Europe at least, not sure about the "western" world though.

All you have to do here is run buzzcut thug game and walk around with a black vatnik with your pack of other thug friends. Friends literally mean everything here, if you're a friendless autist or even just friendless in general you will pretty much stay virgin forever unless you're gl enough for Tinder.

It's also literally impossible to make new friends without knowing prior people as well, people won't invite you to parties if they don't know you and if you ask they'll just lie to you. I've lived here long enough to know this, everyone were friends from childhood and their new friends were discovered through their friends' friends and so on.

Basically tl;dr : if you had a shit childhood here you're guaranteed to be a lonely virgin forever.

Giga kek. He mogs practically everyone on this board facially, besides @Twisted.
Rotted before he even tried
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Kek. That's what his reaction is gonna be like when he says hi to a Stacy and she ends up in bed with him in the same hour realizing he posted 2000 times on this forum for nothing and knows we're all gonna rot in here while he "ascended." (Talked to a woman.)

He will soon get cucked

He must have a big dick 10incher at least it's the only way, or some other redemming feature related to money or status

Giga kek. He mogs practically everyone on this board facially, besides @Twisted.

Nah he mogs twisted to oblivion, he's the best looking active frequent poster user here. I think he also mogs the gay ass Zyros tbh.

He's a strong white but he says he's a framecel so that should put him down, he's basically 6ft so I think gymcelling could kind of helped him but it really depends on his clavicle structure and genetics.

Twisted is 5ft7 skullcell Manlet, people overate him too much,

Zyros frame has a fucked frame laughable that it puts him down substantially

Whogivesafucc is our new messiah,

6ft

Pure white

Godly eye area

@whogivesafucc get your ass in here babe

I truly hate this site.
Kek. Same. But he's at least not pretending he's ugly or not good looking enough.

Nah he mogs twisted to oblivion, he's the best looking active frequent poster user here. I think he also mogs the gay ass Zyros tbh.

He's a strong white but he says he's a framecel so that should put him down, he's basically 6ft so I think gymcelling could kind of helped him but it really depends on his clavicle structure and genetics.

6ft

Pure white

Godly eye area

Yeah you are right, he's the best looking user here. I didn't consider less than 1 point as mogging.

Kek. Same. But he's at least not pretending he's ugly or not good looking enough.

Yeah you are right, he's the best looking user here. I didn't consider less than 1 point as mogging.

I bet there is more secret chads here that we don't know about,

whos the chick in the sig? is she indian

She's North African. I found her on Lookism (I barely post there, in comparison to this forum. I got like 400 posts since joining in Oct 2017.)

6ft

Pure white

Godly eye area

lmaooooo

im only a framecel in terms of wrists tbh :(

giphy.gif

yea i don't really belong here in all honesty, but i do not have the balls to approach. my inhibition is so high i can't even leave the house some days. i literally am only normal on this forum.

It's true in Eastern Europe at least, not sure about the "western" world though.

All you have to do here is run buzzcut thug game and walk around with a black vatnik with your pack of other thug friends. Friends literally mean everything here, if you're a friendless autist or even just friendless in general you will pretty much stay virgin forever unless you're gl enough for Tinder.

It's also literally impossible to make new friends without knowing prior people as well, people won't invite you to parties if they don't know you and if you ask they'll just lie to you. I've lived here long enough to know this, everyone were friends from childhood and their new friends were discovered through their friends' friends and so on.

Basically tl;dr : if you had a shit childhood here you're guaranteed to be a lonely virgin forever.

it's the same everywhere

yea i don't really belong here in all honesty, but i do not have the balls to approach. my inhibition is so high i can't even leave the house some days. i literally am only normal on this forum.
at least try, you gotta confirm its over before you rot.