Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social Anxiety is a death sentence for men in the dating world but not women

C

Collegeincel98

Recruit
★★
I have never heard of a guy with social anxiety having a girlfriend, but have heard of women with it having boyfriends or girlfriends.

The reason for this is because social anxiety is the most beta mental illness out there, it makes a guy that would normally be loud and confidence and makes him quiet and scared to express his own opinions and it's a turnoff for women.

Women with it on the other hand are hardly affected in terms of dating, a quiet and subservient woman is considered desirable to some people.

True.
And there is no reason for a woman to have social anxiety anyway, you just walk around and get validated all the time.

Most men with social anxiety are ugly

High IQ. Definetly a double standard going on in society

Social anxiety doesn't come out of thin air. Being a unattractive male will obviously manifest social anxiety in most cases due to treatment by others

any single negative trait will render a male useless in the dating scene but every flaw makes a femoid more desirable cos thirsty cucks

There's no death sentences for women in western society, she could be autistic and still have a bf.

However if you're not neurotypical as a guy then it's over for you.

Low IQ. There are no death sentences for woman, so your statement is obvious.

"Social anxiety" = Ugly.

No one ever believes me when I say this. "you can only be TRUE incel if you're 5'2'' and indian balding"

Social Anxiety is the death sentence, even total aspies can get girlfriends.

No one ever believes me when I say this. "you can only be TRUE incel if you're 5'2'' and indian balding"

Social Anxiety is the death sentence, even total aspies can get girlfriends.
I agree, social anxiety is by far the worst, even Dan Cilley who is super autistic has a girlfriend, if you have social anxiety you may go your whole life without talking to a girl

Social anxiety is learned helplessness, that moment when it sinks in like a stone that you are ugly. I think we all had “that day” in school when all hope was lost. You thought you were ugly and then eventually the final nail in the conffin was the validation that you are ugly. So what happens the next time you open the door to a room with all these hot foidsetc. laughing and joking about sex at a party? How ya supposed to feel???

Most men with social anxiety are ugly
Social anxiety is learned helplessness, that moment when it sinks in like a stone that you are ugly. I think we all had “that day” in school when all hope was lost. You thought you were ugly and then eventually the final nail in the conffin was the validation that you are ugly. So what happens the next time you open the door to a room with all these hot foidsetc. laughing and joking about sex at a party? How ya supposed to feel???

True, but if you are 7-10 and have social anxiety girls will tell you are cute.

Social anxiety is being traumatized from bullying.

It´s also considered "cute" when girls have it because they are shy and withdrawn, in a way it can remind of the way anime girls act. But this is a death sentence for males because even though feminists don´t want to admit it, girls are only attracted to masculine traits, and social anxiety has so many girly aspects to it.

Social anxiety is just when ugly men have common sense.

So, so many of the foids I've come across have some story about "having trouble making friends" or "being an introvert" or "not going out much, only most weekends teehee" over which to blush demurely. Meanwhile, if I don't want to be thrown into the ditch immediately, I have to nod understanding assent and try to cover for the fact that I trace the same route from home to work every day in a closed circuit and have never had a friend in my life.

Last edited:
Nothing is a death sentence to women in the dating world

there's also something that keeps men and women with social anxiety from finding each other, maybe they can do it with dating sites if he is above her in looks, but something serves to keep them away from each other in real life, the man just can't pierce the shield of loud NT people around her with his social anxiety - so it doesn't matter that "they are both anxious and have so much in common, wow" at all