Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soccer Sucks

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
1. No hand eye coordination

2. Boring, randomly lose ball over and over

3. Weird colored nog aliens on field

4. Is loved by shitholes

I agree. I tried watching the Colombia vs England match to see what the hype was about. It ended up being one the most boring experiences of my life. I don't understand why normies like this shit.

For you maybe. For me one of the best possible copes. So many thrilling matches this year, it’s insane. I can at least forget about my inceldom for a while and enjoy WC.

One of the few sport where Height isn't a death sentence

This guy does basketball style crossovers with his feet

I used to like boxing then it got too European, always about risk reduction and few knockouts. Soccer? I’ll never understand the appeal but most of the world gets it so I’m the one who’s out of the loop, I guess.

I was good at football but since I was an ugly autistic subhuman, they never let me play

It's just a boring game where you have to wait 90 minutes before a goal is made. It's tedious as hell to watch the ball get kicked back and forth for so long.

I had a coworker ask me if I was soccer fan and I said “not really but I was hoping Japan would win yesterday”, they laughed and mocked me.

I remember playing soccer as a kid, brutal agepill

The funny thing about soccer is that the entire world other than mostly the USA is obsessed with soccer because it's the only sport they can win (other than Hockey but that's dominated by USA, Canada, Russia).

The funny thing is: If the United States' best athletes focused on soccer, the USA would win every world cup all the time.

Interestingly basketball, football, and to a lesser extent baseball are what the USA's best athletes focus on AND NONE do soccer, so the USA doesn't compete in soccer.

I had a coworker ask me if I was soccer fan and I said “not really but I was hoping Japan would win yesterday”, they laughed and mocked me.
Why's that? Does Japan have a reputation as a bad team?

Why's that? Does Japan have a reputation as a bad team?
I have no idea to be honest.

I just said I was cheering for the underdogs and I like the culture of Japan (really regret saying the latter in front of them)

It's super gay