Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sober vs Drunk partying

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-

JFL at these people. Chads, Stacies and normies and their perfect fucking lives. To them it's never a question of whether they will even party, it's just about them getting smashed and having a good time, or staying sober and still having good time. While we rot in our rooms, this scums party every weekend, maybe even every day. And these same degenerate people will tomorrow get good jobs, start families, have children, a career. They have everything served to them on a silver platter, while I rot, fat, ugly, autistic, severely mentally ill, barely even getting out of bed. I just can't believe this injustice.

my mind can't even comprehend that those are actual "real" human beings with real lifes

Yet they are the same people who talk about how oppressed they are on snapchat and how bad they have it

Jfl, for the past couple of years I've been getting drunk alone in my room
my mind can't even comprehend that those are actual "real" human beings with real lifes
I cannot comprehend that Im the same species as them

JFL at these people. Chads, Stacies and normies and their perfect fucking lives. To them it's never a question of whether they will even party, it's just about them getting smashed and having a good time, or staying sober and still having good time. While we rot in our rooms, this scums party every weekend, maybe even every day. And these same degenerate people will tomorrow get good jobs, start families, have children, a career. They have everything served to them on a silver platter, while I rot, fat, ugly, autistic, severely mentally ill, barely even getting out of bed. I just can't believe this injustice.

The life gap between them and us is too big, we shouldn't have any duties to society.