Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So, you want to enter the workforce, incel?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Let's see how much you'll earn for trading 50 hours of your time per week (depending on commuting hours)

2685064 1641660411674

2685065 1641660449007

What's that? You don't have a degree? :feelshmm:

That's too bad, I guess you'll just have to settle for sub 19k a year

Meanwhile....

2685070 1641660657227

2685072 1641660720568

2685073 1641660747059

2685075 1641660762072

2685077 1641660832092

2685078 1641660863397

Random foids are becoming millionairs and driving expensive super cars

Damn, it's already Saturday night. Only one more day of freedom before you're back on the platform, wagecuck.

2685090 1641661466787

Last edited:
You're talkin' "sales assistant," that's absolute entry level unskilled labor.

I just seethe at all the guys throwing away their money on these whores, but I try to empathize like they're in death spirals seeing no future for themselves except contributing to these foids' happiness because at least they show cleavage unlike most angry foids.

The thirst is real. But seriously save up your money or fund an industry for the future like onaholes.

I want some obese Japanese autist to be getting a mansion for making 10,000 onaholes for us instead of some foid flashing her cleavage at thirstbros and actually laboring to build nothing

I just seethe at all the guys throwing away their money on these whores, but I try to empathize like they're in death spirals seeing no future for themselves except contributing to these foids' happiness because at least they show cleavage unlike most angry foids.

The thirst is real. But seriously save up your money or fund an industry for the future like onaholes.

I want some obese Japanese autist to be getting a mansion for making 10,000 onaholes for us instead of some foid flashing her cleavage at thirstbros and actually laboring to build nothing
They don't deserve empathy because 1.) they would never show empathy toward us and 2.) they're simps. :feelswhat:

I've seen a foid on twitch who looks almost exactly the same as the whore who sells her toenails. Is there a standard template for plastic surgery?

More proof that it is the cucks who are the root cause of problem.

They don't deserve empathy because 1.) they would never show empathy toward us and 2.) they're simps. :feelswhat:
I'm a part-time SIMP too, SIMPing def deserves empathy, we know what it's like to pine for women, they've just let the habit get out of control.

A large problem is their lack of empathy for their fellow man.

I don't want to be them, I want to be better, so I view empathy as a thing of value to me whether it's returned or not.

Feeling empathy doesn't mean I need to let it dominate me into helping those who don't return the help, mind you. There's a diff between feeling concern and letting your concerns cuck you into throwing resources away at the undeserving.

I'm a part-time SIMP too, SIMPing def deserves empathy, we know what it's like to pine for women, they've just let the habit get out of control.

A large problem is their lack of empathy for their fellow man.

I don't want to be them, I want to be better, so I view empathy as a thing of value to me whether it's returned or not.

Feeling empathy doesn't mean I need to let it dominate me into helping those who don't return the help, mind you. There's a diff between feeling concern and letting your concerns cuck you into throwing resources away at the undeserving.
I'm too high to understand, man. :smonk::smonk:

Cucks

MEN CAN DO ONLY FANS TOO!

Download

Mm7DW2a

Possibly relevant:

1lol-jpg.555544

I really hope an asteroid hits this planet and causes an apocalypse.

Yet employers still have the audacity to hire women most of the time. Cant get an entry level job at all cause women keep getting picked by default. They dont even need money. They have more familial support and spouses taking care of them and oppurtunities like OF. Meanwhile if men dont get the jobs they rot and die

Yet employers still have the audacity to hire women most of the time. Cant get an entry level job at all cause women keep getting picked by default. They dont even need money. They have more familial support and spouses taking care of them and oppurtunities like OF. Meanwhile if men dont get the jobs they rot and die
Half the girls in my college are getting supported financially by their older wageslaving bf’s. Everyday I see them getting driven around by their bf’s dropping them off at campus so they don’t even need to use the bus.

Being an average/ugly male is hell these days