Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so you claim you've something to live for if only you had a female?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
lol I don't, nothing can make my existence meaningful, not even sex and females, all it does should be able to do is lessen the pain and suffering, not solve the emptiness inside.

the meaning of life is to survive and reproduce, if i can do those two things im happy
so you'll continue the cycle of suffering that others have brought upon your very self?

At this point I just want some validation just to feel less worthless tbh.

What is going on with you bruh? Just harass foids.

I agree, life would be just as miserable. Sex and love are just other temporary copes in the face of the futility of existence, and the great misery of life.

Even if i got a gf i would still be living in this ultra-kiked world. It's truly over.

I just wish I could experience this once before I die, maybe she be willing to kill herself with me before the respite from despair faded. Nothing can fix me now, I've accepted way too much reality.

Good to see you again bro. :feelsokman:
Thanks boyo.
Just trying to post and visit less. This place is highly addictive and takes out huge chunks of my time.

i'm the same tbh. nothing really interests me, although i've been roped into caring about politics by youtube algorithms.

I agree, life would be just as miserable. Sex and love are just other temporary copes in the face of the futility of existence, and the great misery of life.
I agree. Love is cope. It just so happens to be a very potent one.

Getting a gf/wife is pretty meaningless,besides getting sex tbh