Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel so... when is the collapse coming?

also omega JFL are these gay tranny whateverthefuck freaks having their sister give birth to their donated-egg child

and yet we are the freaks. okay soyciety. and yes they will be praised by [the mainstream] because they are part of the LGBTQKSLITIAKGH2++ community

JFL this makes the weimar republic look modest
we live in a new Babylonia same degneracy as them, they were full on trannies, fags and child sacrifice (abortion for moloch)
Cult of ishtar trannies females turning into males males into females

The collapse will happen any day now...

also the "at least they cant reproduce" point for deranged LGBT freaks is now out the window as these 2 faggots will raise a child that is giga ultra woke due to being raised by these 2 for 20 years

the pendulum swings, or so they say. when one side is this far gone, peacefully voting won't change anything. make of that what you will

also as a side note this kid will be having his asshole gaped by these 2 fruitcakes by age 10

my condolences to this unfortunate child

My estimation is within the next 100-150 years in the Western world.

Women's insane standards will continue growing exponentially. Eventually, they will start rejecting even low tier Chads. They will be highest tier Chad only. It would be over for sub 10 men. 95% of men virgins. Population growth severely in decline, actively dying. Eventually, men will have to take action by force with the military to literally save the human species.

Women hate ugly men so much, they would literally rather let the human species go extinct than touch a sub7 man.

Degenerates like these get to have kids while we are rotting here

also as a side note this kid will be having his asshole gaped by these 2 fruitcakes by age 10

my condolences to this unfortunate child
That's the main note which the kike in the video can't say because he's Youtube's bitch.

That's the main note which the kike in the video can't say because he's Youtube's bitch.
i dont blame him, being a youtuber is legit the easiest job and he likely makes bank from it. he is generally based and even works for alex jones, he does things the best way possible. presents you the disturbing reality we live in, sets up verbal framework of how to think, and lets you continue it on your own rather than saying it outright and fucking himself over.

starting to think that too. the government has stakes in this level of degeneracy and they have become so powerful they can fend off any potential collapse

It's just so tiring, every day I sit in my room and either play video games, read a book, or watch YouTube/movies/anime. Life is banal and empty for me in this state, and I think it will remain so even if everything changed.

This is so unfair

What the hell is this? This is so weird :feelswhat:
Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

It's just so tiring, every day I sit in my room and either play video games, read a book, or watch YouTube/movies/anime. Life is banal and empty for me in this state, and I think it will remain so even if everything changed.
Schopenhauerpilled

"Incels shouldn't pass on their genes :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

literally RIGHT NOW my inceligga

i dont blame him, being a youtuber is legit the easiest job and he likely makes bank from it. he is generally based and even works for alex jones, he does things the best way possible. presents you the disturbing reality we live in, sets up verbal framework of how to think, and lets you continue it on your own rather than saying it outright and fucking himself over.
Yes, like most conservatives, they understand the Clown World around us. But, they're the biggest simps to women of all, refusing to place any responsibility on them, and effectively causing Clown World just as well.

I'm so used to this degeneracy that it doesn't even shock me anymore. All it does is make me hate the alphabet people more.

Not any time soon brother. We are a tiny majority and most men are normies who will do anything to fit in, in order to get pussy.

Yes, like most conservatives, they understand the Clown World around us. But, they're the biggest simps to women of all, refusing to place any responsibility on them, and effectively causing Clown World just as well.
This guy is a zog cocksucker like the rest

2 more weeks trust the plan

This "collapse" is not literal. It already happened : it's the shit world we live in. What do you fucking need to make it worse than it actually is ? I just go outside and my psyche implodes. But somehow this world will keep on spinning without us after we die alone, that's the harsh truth.

jews/boomers/servants of the demiurge will do anything it takes to keep them in power and for us to keep suffering
a collapse would be cool (omg it would be just like dayZ....) but those with infinite power in the world already planned for this and made it pretty much impossible for it to happen
things will keep getting shittier and we will keep rotting and roping

1913 in America...

The start of inflation via fake jew money control...

The collapose is already happening, and you can see it everywhere every day.

It's not a sudden event like in the movies. Society is just slowly degrading and failing a bit more every single day.

There will be no fallout 4 like collapse and fun apocalypse where we shoot radtoaches and collect bottle caps. We are gonna die as mundane virgins while the normies move along without us.