Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So what's the story with Eggman?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Eggman, one of the original :blackpill: prophets, is a character that intrigues me to no end. What's the story with him and foids? Is he an incel or a fakecel?

I particularly wonder about the girl that posed with him in a Twitter pic, back in 2017. (It was also featured on IT last year.) Is she his gf or what? And is she the same as that Pizza girl/trap whom he danced with? I find the story arc of his life rather confusing tbh.

3MWyZZK

idk, maybe because he got ,,famous" she matched with him for the clout.

this one looks girl but you never know with them freaks

Eggy was always a fakecel, he's admitted that he lost his virginity when he was 18. He met some landwhale playing WoW and she let him fuck her. This was a few years before he became an r9k meme, so he was never an incel.

He larped at being an incel so he could become internet famous. At one point he was hiding in a closet during his livestreams so nobody would realize he was staying at his girlfriend's house, and during one of them his girlfriend busted in and yelled at him while he was on-stream. That's how he got outed.