Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So what do you guys want?

Which would you prefer

• Nothing, just leave me alone

• Reinstate Traditional Values from before the sexual revolution

• Redistribution of Sex as Commodity/ Right

• Female subjugation

• I just want to go to Japan

• Destruction/ Violence. Revenge

• Sex dolls

• Access to Prostituion

Results are only viewable after voting.
TypicalBasis

TypicalBasis

Recruit
★★
I'm going to vote for traditional values myself.

I want to die

'Reinstate Traditional Values from before the sexual revolution'

Holy fucking :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cope.

'Reinstate Traditional Values from before the sexual revolution'

Holy fucking :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cope.

it's just one option, and fucking off to japan to marry a perfect white-worshipping nip foid is also a pretty idealistic cope.

and its a little redpilled, I'll give you that but we were a lot better off before feminism, social media and all the other bullshit that modernity has awarded foids.

Last edited:
I just want to get a job so I can get my dream house and LDAR in peace. That's it. I just started college. There's just one thing.. What if they don't hire me because of my face? I've been thinking this for a while and it's really freaking me out..

I want Chads life.

I don't care about changing society, man, I just want a GF.

it's just one option, and fucking off to japan to marry a perfect white-worshipping nip foid is also a pretty idealistic cope.

and its a little redpilled, I'll give you that but we were a lot better off before feminism, social media and all the other bullshit that modernity has awarded foids.

Every European village had an 'incel'; he was known as the 'village idiot'.

As for Japan. It's the worst asian country for sexpats. Western weebs come thinking girls will be perfect passive-submissive bitches like in jav. Fatal mistake.

Wanting something you know you can't have, especially if it's something as basic as friendships/relationships, destroys one's soul over time. You watch tons of other people living lives that you'd kill for, and then they paint you as a future murderer just because you can't forge these relationships irl.

I know I'm coping when I vote "I don't want anything", but I do want normies to leave us the fuck alone.

Wanting something you know you can't have, especially if it's something as basic as friendships/relationships, destroys one's soul over time. You watch tons of other people living lives that you'd kill for, and then they paint you as a future murderer just because you can't forge these relationships irl.

I know I'm coping when I vote "I don't want anything", but I do want normies to leave us the fuck alone.

i'm with you there, man
Every European village had an 'incel'; he was known as the 'village idiot'.

As for Japan. It's the worst asian country for sexpats. Western weebs come thinking girls will be perfect passive-submissive bitches like in jav. Fatal mistake.

I agree about Japan, but let the boyos dream.

and the village idiot could easily also be someone mentally retarded or an alcoholic, not everything in life is about incels
I want Chads life.

That would be ideal but it wouldnt fix the problem

Last edited: