Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity So we're the losers for being virgins, but this sheboon gets to have 15 kids that she can't take care of?

Women can do no wrong
@trying to ascend this is why niggers have more partners.

Sheboons will fuk any hood nigga.

Niggers in Africa have like 30 on average

Didn’t watch the video, but probably not all from
the same Tyrone. children will understand how much of a whore their mother was, once they grew up and understand how babies are made and then they will understand why they don’t have all the same dad, even though they are from the same mother.

Somebody has to pay
The level of entitlement of that bitch. The people who should reproduce the least have the most children. Every time she speaks, everyone in the vicinity loses braincells.
Sheboons will fuk any hood nigga.
You can bet they never give a chance to nerdy blackcels who could provide them with much more comfort and stability, until they hit the wall. Foid brains can't think logically. There were Instagram hoes on the Fresh and Fit podcast who were proud to announce that they would rather be the temporary cumdumpsters of rich cloutmaxxed thugs rather than the girlfriends of decent men. JFL at female empowerment :feelsclown:

The level of entitlement of that bitch. The people who should reproduce the least have the most children. Every time she speaks, everyone in the vicinity loses braincells.
Tbh, many of us here would be much better parents that these lowlife holes. I can't believe that despite her being homeless and irresponsible men would still breed her.
You can bet they never give a chance to nerdy blackcels who could provide them with much more comfort and stability, until they hit the wall. Foid brains can't think logically. There were Instagram hoes on the Fresh and Fit podcast who were proud to announce that they would rather be the temporary cumdumpsters of rich cloutmaxxed thugs rather than the girlfriends of decent men. JFL at female empowerment :feelsclown:
They know better that what they're doing is wrong but yet they choose to follow natural instincts.

You'd think she would stop and say to herself after the fifth kid "hmmm... maybe this is too much to handle"

Dumb bitch thought they were her meal ticket like the government wouldn’t find it makes more sense to just take the kids away. They even stuck the kids with family members to make it even cheaper.

Dumb bitch thought they were her meal ticket like the government wouldn’t find it makes more sense to just take the kids away. They even stuck the kids with family members to make it even cheaper.
Single moms don't really care about her children like society anf the court system like you to believe. They use them to get what they want and neglect them.

Don't feed niggers, they will reproduce until they starve. That's why there are so many cases of starving african babies. Rich countries feeding them is just creating more suffering.

Don't feed niggers, they will reproduce until they starve. That's why there are so many cases of starving african babies. Rich countries feeding them is just creating more suffering.
They should abort more instead. And get their tubes tied.

They should abort more instead. And get their tubes tied.
And the remaining blacks should be race-mixxed to extinction. We need a world-wide race of mediterranean based warriors like the spartans. But the jews want a nigger-mutt-braindead-zombie-race that will never revolt against them.

And the remaining blacks should be race-mixxed to extinction. We need a world-wide race of mediterranean based warriors like the spartans. But the jews want a nigger-mutt-braindead-zombie-race that will never revolt against them.
Sometimes I wish I as a mulatto Latinocel that there were other races that got cucked and mongrelized like us. And yeah, I wouldn't mind if niggers were breeded out even in Africa many peope there bleach their skin and want white genes like noodlewhores do because they know white people look better in general and have more status.

Yeah, that's something that I would worry about if I was to become a landlord. Sure you don't want to seem like you're discriminating and you would want to provide someone with a place to live if they need it, but at the same time you want to be careful to who you rent your property to and that you want decent people who will pay the rent and not wreck the place. People on Section 8 are the most ungrateful.

And notice that's it's almost always blacks that do this. I'm not saying that all blacks are like this but those who are are overwhelmingly black.

That’s right inkler. Whores and chads sleeping with hundreds of people, spreading STD’s, getting multiple abortions, and leeching off society is more respectable than being an adult virgin :soy:

That’s right inkler. Whores and chads sleeping with hundreds of people, spreading STD’s, getting multiple abortions, and leeching off society is more respectable than being an adult virgin :soy:
That's what pisses me off. We are better people than those self-centered deadbeats.

They need to install a gas chamber in every welfare office in the US just for cases like these. How many of these kids would go on to join gangs and become violent criminals or just suck out money from white taxpayers.
Niggers are such a burden and everyone who doesn't have the luxury to segregate themselves by moving to places blacks can't afford knows this. Most white people are at least semi-aware of this, they'll move to a "good" neighbourhood and take their kids to "good schools". It's just a codeword for no blacks. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to keep blacks in the United States after slavery was abolished. They should of sent them back home.

They need to install a gas chamber in every welfare office in the US just for cases like these. How many of these kids would go on to join gangs and become violent criminals or just suck out money from white taxpayers.
Niggers are such a burden and everyone who doesn't have the luxury to segregate themselves by moving to places blacks can't afford knows this. Most white people are at least semi-aware of this, they'll move to a "good" neighbourhood and take their kids to "good schools". It's just a codeword for no blacks. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to keep blacks in the United States after slavery was abolished. They should of sent them back home.
I do support the government paying these foids to get abortions and getting their tubes tied or refuse help if they don't comply.

JFL, if you only knew how many times i was ridiculed and made fun of by dirt poor broke people with 4+ kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back