Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal So Ukraine truly is running out of people to recruit. This POW is just a teenager who dragged out of school & onto the frontlines.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-

Another video in which Ukrainian soldier talks about having to serve alongside disabled people:

View: https://twitter.com/djuric_zlatko/status/1727666956252176818

Last edited:
Hopefully they start conscripting foids

Hopefully they start conscripting foids
Dude! There doing that already!

Maybe Israel should send some soldiers :feelsseriously:

it's completely over, not that it stops the dumb hohol spam saying that they're winning

I would do anything to avoid a draft, fuck dying for nothing, there will probably be robot soldiers somewhere in the future, although such a thing seems disastrous.

i'm scared feminists will use such videos and exaggerate it to something like "Women giving their lives by the thousands for the victory! It's your turn weak men!"

i'm scared feminists will use such videos and exaggerate it to something like "Women giving their lives by the thousands for the victory! It's your turn weak men!"
We should just reply with: "NO, its our turn to sit back and enjoy the show as NEETs while you do our work since you claim to be our equals or betters." :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Traitor faggot. Honor your ancestors.
people who make such propaganda doesn't give a shit about their ancestors, they live rich lifestyles, have real estate abroad (especially in Western countries), their children live and study there on taxpayers' money, they trade resources with Western countries despite sanctions. Richest capitalists in Russia who have power don't really give a fuck about all these veteran ancestors, they just use the victory of the Soviet Union to justify their policies.

people who make such propaganda doesn't give a shit about their ancestors, they live rich lifestyles, have real estate abroad (especially in Western countries), their children live and study there on taxpayers' money, they trade resources with Western countries despite sanctions. Richest capitalists in Russia who have power don't really give a fuck about all these veteran ancestors, they just use the victory of the Soviet Union to justify their policies.
Wrong! Globohomo has to be defeated. The USSR has to be restored. Traditional values have to upheld.

Poor draftedcel. God bless him, hope he can go woodmaxx with his father, they were very based for evading the draft.

I think its time for Ukraine to surrender the country to Russia and get merged into Russia. The Ukrainians honored their people by showing up to fight with courage and skill on the battlefield. Its only once every few centuries that the Ukrainians have a chance to break free from Russia, and they took this one and tried their best.

In year 1 of the war they clearly knocked Russia off balance. But in year 2 of the war Russia impressively got it together, and now is rolling forward.

I would do anything to avoid a draft, fuck dying for nothing, there will probably be robot soldiers somewhere in the future, although such a thing seems disastrous.
Automated aerial drones with autonomous target selection have already been here since 2007. The chassis and software for an automated soldier is still in R&D by DARPA and military researchers around the world. The future of infantry warfare when that technology is standardized will most likely be a unit composed of automated foot soldiers, led by a squad leader who will direct their tactics, with probably two engineers and a medic.

Jewlensky wants all Ukrainian men dead as do his kike masters.

Jewlensky wants all Ukrainian men dead as do his kike masters.
Yeah they don't care about Ukrainians, the jews were the first to flee and allowed to flee. They'll come back in greater numbers than before.

Death to america

Just sort it out in a fortnite lobby mangos and stop the war

Waddup mango we need to geomaxx to ukraine after the war is over
I want to geomax there now so that they kill me quickly.

Actually, many ukrainian teenagers want to go to war because they have an overly romantic view of the world and the main character syndrome. They look at older soldiers who radiate masculinity and courage and want to be the same. The status of a heroic warrior also makes a big impression on females their age, who are equally stupid, and this is another reason.

jewlensky if he really cared about ukranians wouldve just surrendered to based trad russia. but no, you have to defend globohomos interests

We should just reply with: "NO, its our turn to sit back and enjoy the show as NEETs while you do our work since you claim to be our equals or betters." :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:
CLOSE THE WAR DEATHS GENDER GAP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back