Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So today I accidentally messaged a foid

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
So my college class has a whatsapp group. So today I was going through the the profiles of my classmates and I noticed this one guy had a Genshin anime profile picture ( for those who don't know Genshin is an anime based game which usually only weebs play, plus it's an rpg where you have to use your brain not just spam buttons so normies will never play it ) and his status was in Japanese.

So I decided to message this guy thinking he might be a fellow weebcel but now I think it's a foid. It's definitely a foid because I saw a similar profile picture on Microsoft teams while my class was going on and guess what it was a foid.

Obviously since she is a foid she is giving me cold and short replies. Ofcourse if I was a Chad it would be different :feelsclown:

i don't need to tell you how much worse it gets after college, right

I don't get it. She's in your class so you both know each other right?

It is possible that she googles cute anime pics and used one and probably doesn't know what genshin is at all

Based. Keep messaging her about your hobby game. She should not use it as her profile unless she wants to talk about it. Maybe she will quit the class.

don't get it. She's in your class so you both know each other right?
You live in curryland right? Then you should know how it is. Everything is shit down and so universities are shut down too. So I have never met my classmates irl. They just started college through online classes.

It is possible that she googles cute anime pics and used one and probably doesn't know what genshin is at all
Wrong because she said she used to play it and rarely plays it now. Maybe it's too complex for her foid brain to handle or she plays it but doesn't wants to interact with a subhuman like me
Based. Keep messaging her about your hobby game. She should not use it as her profile unless she wants to talk about it. Maybe she will quit the class.
Unfortunately majority of my classmates are foids. Over for me.

guy in real life

Cat fish your whole class as a chad

You live in curryland right?
Interesting theory
Then you should know how it is. Everything is shit down and so universities are shut down too. So I have never met my classmates irl. They just started college through online classes.
Lol, I completely forgot how it is nowadays. I haven't been in an educational institution for years now. Y'all are practically taking open courses.
Wrong because she said she used to play it and rarely plays it now. Maybe it's too complex for her foid brain to handle or she plays it but doesn't wants to interact with a subhuman like me
Now that's even more implausible. Now I gotta imagine a curry foid living in curryland playing genshin impact. Let me guess, you go to a school for richfags.

you're about to get reported to Campus police :lul: I wish you luck
It won't be that bad. I mean it can't be right?

Lol, I completely forgot how it is nowadays. I haven't been in an educational institution for years now. Y'all are practically taking open courses
Yeah it's litreally like open courses

Now that's even more implausible. Now I gotta imagine a curry foid living in curryland playing genshin impact. Let me guess, you go to a school for richfags
I'm 20 and in college. Not in school.

Interesting theory
You don't live in curryland? Aren't you a currycel?
Cat fish your whole class as a chad
Unfortunately that's not possible

Buddy you realize that if you so as much approach a woman and she feels uncomfortable then it can count as rape. I don't know how it works online but still you got to be as cautious as possible to avoid any legal troubles.
You have a point. Around foids you have to be cautious.

Block her. She is a waste of time, effort, and space

Yeah that, richfag college. Its hard enough to imagine a rich fag curry girl who plays genshin impact. Let alone a regular one
It's a government college and yearly fees is around $300-400.
Block her. She is a waste of time, effort, and space
As if im going to continue the conversation. She won't talk to me anyway.

Too bad I won't find fellow incel weebcels to hangout and talk with.

She probably took screenshots of the conversation and posted on her groups about the "creep hitting on her"

She probably took screenshots of the conversation and posted on her groups about the "creep hitting on her"
You know what that can be an actual possibility

Dude you're fucked :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Foids tell EVERYTHING to each other. Talking about guys who messaged them/tried to ask them out and ridiculing them is for them as normal as for guys to talk about Youtube retards.

Even if she didn't want to report you first, there is a very high chance her friends will convince her ESPECIALLY because you never talked IRL, that way she doesn't have to be nice and has no pity. You're going to get so raped, sorry. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Dude you're fucked :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Foids tell EVERYTHING to each other. Talking about guys who messaged them/tried to ask them out and ridiculing them is for them as normal as for guys to talk about Youtube retards.

Even if she didn't want to report you first, there is a very high chance her friends will convince her ESPECIALLY because you never talked IRL, that way she doesn't have to be nice and has no pity. You're going to get so raped, sorry. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Well fuck I don't have anything to lose anyway. I'm a loner, I have no friends to begin with in college and certainly don't have hopes of getting a GF. I couldn't care less.

Weeb foids are the worst. They act like they’re quirky and not like the other girls.

Pretty low inhib. My study society made a meme once for the weekly newsletter with the caption "what if we kissed in the [common room]?" basically referring to the meeting place that we used to have. I sent the meme to a classmate girl on facebook who was pretty cute, sort of implying that we should kiss, but at the same time having plausible deniability because I just "wanted to share the meme". She didn't respond but she didn't block me either. I wonder what she thought of it

Weeb foids are the worst. They act like they’re quirky and not like the other girls.
Tbh. Foids who watch anime are fucked in the head
Pretty low inhib. My study society made a meme once for the weekly newsletter with the caption "what if we kissed in the [common room]?" basically referring to the meeting place that we used to have. I sent the meme to a classmate girl on facebook who was pretty cute, sort of implying that we should kiss, but at the same time having plausible deniability because I just "wanted to share the meme". She didn't respond but she didn't block me either. I wonder what she thought of it
I guess it was a bit low inhib on my part maybe

Honestly she probably thought " Why is this creep talking to me?"

I don't get it. She's in your class so you both know each other right?

tbb
tbh

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE AT THIS POINT MY FRIEND

HER MIND HAS BEEN SPOILED WITH THIS

< --------------------- FUCKING GUY AND SOME OTHERS LIKE ZHONGLI ALREADY

and we knowing females , they want real life representations of these guys

i
dont play genshin anymore , because its just an simplistic rpg based on graphics

but Diluc is a cool character and sick looking , so yeah.

@Lookscel

No worries. You only accidentally messaged that profile and stopped making contact when you realized it was a foid right?

Kek

No worries. You only accidentally messaged that profile and stopped making contact when you realized it was a foid right?
Yup ended the Convo when I realised it was a foid

[UWSL]Wrong because she said she used to play it and rarely plays it now. [/UWSL]
She could have said this so you don't ask her if she wants to play with you. Do you have her account name?

You have a chance to ascend. If she doesn't already have 27 fucking beta orbiters

It's a government college and yearly fees is around $300-400.

As if im going to continue the conversation. She won't talk to me anyway.

Too bad I won't find fellow incel weebcels to hangout and talk with.
Foid replying you back. Chad trait tbh. Brutal mog.

Did you massage her vegina?

kek

I made this post in May but it still gets replies once a while. Interesting.

i don't need to tell you how much worse it gets after college, right
He will see it by himself, don't worry. Life is shit and doesn't need an invitation to manifest as such.

T. 6 FT 150 IQ CALCULUS PRODIGY NO INHIB DARK TRIAD BAD BOY SISTER BEATER BIKER CHADPREET

Last edited:
No messages for your face