Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So tired of the soy internet

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Remember when you could say whatever you want and get away with it? But now you cant due to soys and cucks policing everything. I’ve been browsing twitter and i gotta say its full of actual retards. Some of the people on there seem taken out of reality and say the stupidest shit. People always try to find something to complain about on there and its such a soy overload. Tired of all the fags on there with their brainlet opinions and ideas, i wish someone would take down twitter permanently

Its true just compare 2015 twitter to now. You can’t even say shit like faggot anymore.

Censorship is taken to the extreme now because of how sensitive these faggots are

hosts ban the Twitter - fuck Twitter

Internet is complete shit nowadays

it's really depressing tbh everything is being ruined by leftist soy

This is the only safe space

what free speach do we have

Glad I've never actually browsed Twitter.

What's the point in having a Twitter account? What does Twitter provide that Facebook doesn't? All of these social networking sites functionally look the same to me

This is the only site I use ngl