Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So Thugmaxxed right now, refused to cooperate with police (thugcels gtfih)

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Just got back from my evening/nightwalk to go get some burgers and diet Dr Pepper.

Got near my house after walking though a park and saw a police car drive by, saw another one but this one stopped as I turned down the road and saw this foid cop run up to me, was thinking it was about to be a case of police brutality against Incels but she stopped and just rudely asked for my name and if I had some ID.

I just turned around and said no thanks and kept walking, her cuck normie partner and her just kept following me saying "why won't you give us your name, we investigating a missing person, have you seen anything? where are you going?"

"Give us your details please and you'll be on your way"

Turned around and just told her look, I am not giving you my details, arrest me or leave me alone.

Kept walking and walked a different way from my house (so they don't know where I live) while they followed me, speed walked down an alleyway that not many people know which leads out to the park and just walked the long way home.

Saw about 10 police cars zooming around the area :feelsLSD:

Sad thing is if the police were not so Incelphobic and stopped making us all look like Elliot Rodgers or the CHOsen one maybe I would have cooperated but no, fuck police they'd arrest you and harass you 24/7 if the government told them to and would just say "just doing my job"

Yeah well I don't have to help you with yours :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

thugmaxxed rn tbh.

from trustworthy sources , the police are in an incelhunt
glad you made it safe

are you seriously from Afghanistan
if you're not, do you think there's kidnappers in your area

Just got back from my evening/nightwalk to go get some burgers and diet Dr Pepper.

Got near my house after walking though a park and saw a police car drive by, saw another one but this one stopped as I turned down the road and saw this foid cop run up to me, was thinking it was about to be a case of police brutality against Incels but she stopped and just rudely asked for my name and if I had some ID.

I just turned around and said no thanks and kept walking, her cuck normie partner and her just kept following me saying "why won't you give us your name, we investigating a missing person, have you seen anything? where are you going?"

"Give us your details please and you'll be on your way"

Turned around and just told her look, I am not giving you my details, arrest me or leave me alone.

Kept walking and walked a different way from my house (so they don't know where I live) while they followed me, speed walked down an alleyway that not many people know which leads out to the park and just walked the long way home.

Saw about 10 police cars zooming around the area :feelsLSD:

Sad thing is if the police were not so Incelphobic and stopped making us all look like Elliot Rodgers or the CHOsen one maybe I would have cooperated but no, fuck police they'd arrest you and harass you 24/7 if the government told them to and would just say "just doing my job"

Yeah well I don't have to help you with yours :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

thugmaxxed rn tbh.
Having nothing to lose is indeed liberating.

5 stars on yo ass

Brutal manchild pill

Makes me think he's involved, not even a normalfag but if there's missing persons some peace of mind can go a long way.
And become a prime target?

So many cases of the "weird guy" who lives with his mother being harassed by cops when there's a serious crime nearby, neighbors give tips to police just because you're an Incel and socially awkward.

incels shouldn't talk to cops.

There really was nothing they could do to you for not cooperating. They have no probable cause go arrest you either, what you did isn't illegal at all.

Low inhib maxed if true.
I can’t imagine doing this even in my dreams :shock:

Not thugmaxxed enough for me tbh

foid cops deserve to be executed swiftly i have seen so many videos of them hastily shooting random people or escalating the situation to the point their partner shoots for no reason. foid cops pose far more of a threat to society than any incel. :feelsdevil: