Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So the incel meetup was legit?

Im happy for them but most of them ain’t incel tier they just ain’t chad or Tyrone just average to low end normies. I only see about four actual incel tear people I can’t even take pictures of myself because I’m photogenic so they have that.

Cool I guess, I couldn’t even come cause I’m on another continent.

Im happy for them but most of them ain’t incel tier they just ain’t chad or Tyrone just average to low end normies. I only see about four actual incel tear people I can’t even take pictures of myself because I’m photogenic so they have that.
Truthpill

Looks legit. If there will be an incels meet up on the east coast I would consider it.

they mog all the trannys and soycucks into oblivion
Download

I hope more and more gatherings become a common thing
this,didn't expect the meeting to be legit tbh.needs to happen in europe too tho

extreme skullcel in the middle

JFL at the fatcel covering his face. You can run but you can’t hide, incel!

One of the currys has a k-on shirt, pretty based :feelsmusic:

They're all incel-tier, low-tier normies and a few normie-tiers.

Last edited:
If these are "shortcels", I'm a certified goblin

lol at the ethnics who went there just to get mogged
:feelskek: brutal

especially the guy in the anime t shirt. why did he even agree to take the photo

lmao and they live in socal, damn the moggings they deal with at their unis must blow

It would be great to go to one of these and meet fellow low value males, but I'm like 90% sure there will be some IT Chad there undercover, and an FBI dude basically infiltrating shit

JFL at the fatcel covering his face. You can run but you can’t hide, incel!

He had the right idea, fuck posing for that shit to inevitably have it posted on the sub and elsewhere for all to see!

the meet ups will get bigger and bigger

they look like they are having a good time with their incel bros, nice to see tbh

It would be great to go to one of these and meet fellow low value males, but I'm like 90% sure there will be some IT Chad there undercover, and an FBI dude basically infiltrating shit
>IT
>Chad
Pick one

anyone know which one made the poster?

AHHAHAHAHAHHA

See, IncelTears?
You are the real incels.

5 Asians there, brutal.
How shortcels survived the incel purge?

Another photo where you see the fat asian who blocked his face

View attachment 202181
I think alternate angles show that many of these guys aren’t larping, even “chadlite” blondie looks like he’s a framelet.

this looks very wholesome ngl

I would say 75% of these guys mog me, ngl

I can understand wanting to socialize with other people in the same situation as you. However, I do not understand why you would publicize an incel meeting around a college campus and then have your picture taken at it. I like to keep as low a profile as possible

Another photo where you see the fat asian who blocked his face

View attachment 202181

JFL He was trying to do it here too but missed. But tbh they shouldn't be taking pics coz IT fags will doxx and ruin their lives now so maybe he was high iq with doing that.

It's over for missingfaceblockcels.
I can understand wanting to socialize with other people in the same situation as you. However, I do not understand why you would publicize an incel meeting around a college campus and then have your picture taken at it. I like to keep as low a profile as possible

tbh

Yes, yes, yes.
As a lone person I agree, but I wouldn’t mind if we meet in such a rather big group.

Also In Reality noone gives a shit about our issues except maybe some fbifags watching the forum, for potential ERs.

Honestly too high inhib to go to any incel meetup even if it was guaranteed to be safe.