Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So the ending of AoT is pure shit, don't bother

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Armin is a shit character, Floch was right when he said Erwin should be chosen to live, plotholes everywhere, especially with time travel bullshit, characters being destroyed, retarded ending, resuming, don't ever trust gooks to write a decent ending. If you want spoilers, go to /a/ on 4chan.

Last edited:
this has got to be one of the shittiest endings I've seen to a major manga
crazy how hilariously bad it is

I mean, just consider the nature of weekly/monthly serialization. The goal of the mangaka isn't to write a cohesive/coherent story; their goal is just to keep readers engaged on a weekly/monthly basis or whatever. If your sales fall below X amount, you become at risk of getting axed from the magazine. Most mangakas (i.e. Isayama) just make shit up as they go along and don't have a clear outline of the overall plot as they're writing. Everything will obviously fall apart as the manga reaches its conclusion and all the problems with the writing accumulate. But tbh, I never considered AOT good in the first place so none of this really surprises me.

Armin is a shit character, Floch was right when he said Erwin should be chosen to live, plotholes everywhere, especially with time travel bullshit, characters being destroyed, retarded ending, resuming, don't ever trust gooks to write a decent ending. If you want spoilers, go to /a/ on 4chan.
I had a feeling the ending was going to be shit based on the recent chapters. I wanted Eren to kill everyone but of course, some retarded shit happens.
Nah im not going to for chan

Give me brief description of the ending.

Sadly I'll have to avenge eren by making my own character that'll kill everyone.

Nah im not going to for chan

Give me brief description of the ending.

Eren ends the curse;
Fights with Armin on some memories, gets defeated and spergs out saying he doesn't want Mikasa to fuck another man;
Gives up on his life and reveals that he orchestrated his mom's death with time travel bullshit retcon;
Timeskip, Armong is fucking Annie, they go to a party that Historia made;
Historia's child is really the son of a fucking farmer;
In the party they encounter the warriors, Jean, Connie, Rheiner, Levi in a wheelchair etc. Mikasa is not there, Jean never found her:
Armong mentions he is talking with other countries to reach a peaceful agreement, although is possible they will continue to fight;
Mikasa runs away with Eren's head, she is seen crying in the last panel, until a bird comes to her and touches her scarf. That bird is Eren or some shit. END.

Last edited:

Eren ends the curse;
Ok
Fights with Armin on some memories, gets defeated and spergs out saying he doesn't want Mikasa to fuck another man;

what a massive cuck,she was already his :feelstastyman: pairbonded without ever opening her legs :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Gives up on his life and reveals that he orchestrated his mom's death with time travel bullshit retcon;
:soy::soy::soy:
Timeskip, Armong is fucking Annie,
That's unexpected

In the party they encounter the warriors, Jean, Connie, Rheiner, Levi in a wheelchair etc.

wtf happened to Levi ? Did they leave him crippled ?
Armong mentions he is talking with other countries to reach a peaceful agreement, although is possible they will continue to fight;
Mikasa runs away with Eren's head,
:feelskek:
she is seen crying in the last panel, until a bird comes to her and touches her scarf. That bird is Eren or some shit. END.
What a niggered ending ngl

Ok

what a massive cuck,she was already his :feelstastyman: pairbonded without ever opening her legs :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's unexpected

wtf happened to Levi ? Did they leave him crippled ?

:feelskek:

What a niggered ending ngl
Levi lost his family powers with the end of the curse, he became even weaker since he had already suffered too much damage.

Levi lost his family powers with the end of the curse, he became even weaker since he had already suffered too much damage.
Unbelievable

They built him up so high just to drop him as fast as they raised him.

Mikasa runs away with Eren's head
:feelskek: :feelskek:
she is seen crying in the last panel, until a bird comes to her and touches her scarf. That bird is Eren or some shit.
:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Meme NPC ending lmao. Thank God I skipped that normalfag anime. Anything that's popular among normans is shit automatically.

Suifuel for turbo manlets. Of course.

this has got to be one of the shittiest endings I've seen to a major manga
crazy how hilariously bad it is
ye legit absurd. but 80% of world did die in the end, that is an achievement
Unbelievable

They built him up so high just to drop him as fast as they raised him.
most manga especially shounen/action have gay nigger ending. Naruto shit ending. Hunter Hunter apparently never ending, one piece probably will be shit ending, bleach/fairytale repetitive as fuck trash.

Last edited:
ye legit absurd. but 80% of world did die in the end, that is an achievement
lol that just means that he left 20% of the world alive (which is still presumably hundreds of millions)
those 20% would not be happy seeing their parents, siblings, children, etc. genocided by the devils of paradis - anyone would want revenge
war is inevitable and paradis is fucked since they don't even have the power of the titans anymore and are behind the rest of the world technologically

the author should have either gone for a peace ending or a total rumbling ending, instead he made a retarded cringefest of a chapter that solves nothing

wanted a total rumbling tbh
sorry you get this instead
Lol eren

did u rike it?

Chapter 139 is the shittiest chapter of the series. One chapter ruined whole series and it had to be final chapter.

I JUST REALIZED THAT EREN COULD BE FUCKING MIKASA AND LIVE IN PEACE BUT HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF INSTEAD
Download 2

Eren ends the curse;
In the party they encounter the warriors, Jean, Connie, Rheiner, Levi in a wheelchair etc. Mikasa is not there, Jean never found her:
Mikasa runs away with Eren's head, she is seen crying in the last panel, until a bird comes to her and touches her scarf. That bird is Eren or some shit. END.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: What the fuck did I just read please tell me this is not real this shit reads like some 12yr old emo foid fan fiction.

Eren ends the curse;
seems insanely anticlimactic? like they had all this war and genocide and shit going on and it just ends with this

The little I've ever heard of this thing always sounded like shit to me. So this doesn't sound like it should be a surprise.

Perfectly encapsulates my reaction to the ending, pain at first but then just acceptance of clown world. :feelsclown:
It's just unbelievable that they chose such a soy way to end it.

So this nigga doesnt even fuck mikasa's brains out at any point throughout the story, he dies without ever defiling her body??:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: armin got to fuck annie?? Are you fucking serious??

All these years invested, waiting, and that's how you end your story ?? :soy:

bitch killed sasha and lived. sasha turned out to be a baddie, did you see how big her tits were
Im honestly not bothered by that

I was more into wanting to see that little arrogant shit get put in her place

that too tbh, annoying bitch never did anything except complain
Atleast she didnt get to become a " titan warrior"

What the fuck is this end? It looks like a fucking fanfiction, what the actual fuck? It's a completely different series from 2 chapters ago. It's so wrong I don't even know where to start.
The worst is that Armin actually thanked eren for going the ER way for their sake?

This ending is basicallly a forced Code Geass ending.

Spoil me

I dropped that shit back when the manga shifted to that pseudo mystical nazi allegory, I knew shit would be going downhill from there. You really can't trust japs with writting, you'd be surprised by how many series they end with no end at all.

Spoil me

I dropped that shit back when the manga shifted to that pseudo mystical nazi allegory, I knew shit would be going downhill from there. You really can't trust japs with writting, you'd be surprised by how many series they end with no end at all.
tbh Chinese novels do same shit. only Korean novels/manhwa have better endings on average from what I have seen.

tbh Chinese novels do same shit. only Korean novels/manhwa have better endings on average from what I have seen.
I think they try so hard to come up with something original that they end up lacking the creativity to finish the thing and just let things in that anticlimactic way.

they usually come up with great concepts but fail hard when it's time to work on them.

I mean, just consider the nature of weekly/monthly serialization. The goal of the mangaka isn't to write a cohesive/coherent story; their goal is just to keep readers engaged on a weekly/monthly basis or whatever. If your sales fall below X amount, you become at risk of getting axed from the magazine. Most mangakas (i.e. Isayama) just make shit up as they go along and don't have a clear outline of the overall plot as they're writing. Everything will obviously fall apart as the manga reaches its conclusion and all the problems with the writing accumulate.
Yes! This is a reoccurring problem in long running manga and even long running live-action tv shows. Anime only originals are short enough that they are planned in advance which is why so many seem cohesive, although a bunch just use cop outs as well. Out of all the manga and their adaptations I have seen, I can probably count on my hands the number of long running series that had a cohesive final arc (excluding epilogue).
Many series are good up until the final arc where things are haphazardly ended and then the epilogue. I think JoJo bucks this trend because the series is filled with a bunch of self contained arcs rather than one large overarching one. Naruto is a good example of a series where the author clearly knew how he wanted to end it, but it was prolonged and made convoluted as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back