Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So surreal to imagine we're actually living in this world

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
That's some mindblowing thing, sometimes I even get this weird sensasion when I realise I am actually living in this decayed era. Yes, this is happening. We're rotting but outside here foids are having threesomes with chads, some are dating other foids and many even fucking dogs.

This is no joke, nor fantasy. It's reality.

What a joke of a world we live in

The whole universe is just a sick joke.

Blows my mind that my ancestors had children and a family at my age while never having to self improve

Meanwhile I'm kissless and handholdless despite mountains of effort :feelshaha:

Dont worry guys, in a few hours I will wake up from this nightmare and all of you will cease to exist :feelsPop:

Blows my mind that my ancestors had children and a family at my age while never having to self improve

it has always been this way sweetie, don't you grandparents remember when we had tranny orgies in public back in the 60's? :soy:

It's weird, but sometimes I look around me and observe people going about their daily life and ask myself wtf is this all about?

Like, I look at the world around me and I'm like what the actual fuck is this shit?

Anyone else feel like this?

Effort does not translate into ascension. Most people have hard time seeing one to one correlation between cause and effect.

Effort does not translate into ascension. Most people have hard time seeing one to one correlation between cause and effect.
Of course it doesn't, but it only strengthens my point when they just existed and had infinitely more than me while trying. It's the ultimate proof that we're fucked

The modern world is proof that the Creator has a sense of humor.

It's weird, but sometimes I look around me and observe people going about their daily life and ask myself wtf is this all about?

Like, I look at the world around me and I'm like what the actual fuck is this shit?

It makes a lot more sense when you realise that most people just don't think about anything in an abstract way and juat do what they're told.

The evident misery of most people doing mundane things, like shopping for groceries, is what gets to me. That and the unbelievable unhealthiness. I'm nutritionmaxxed and gymmaxxed and I look around at all these sex havers and wonder how they even manage to get naked in front of each other and how they can be so fucking miserable with a supposedly loving partner and children.

Welcome to the clown world

social media has ruined the dating market for men, the state of foids these days is atrocious, the future has ruined us

That's some mindblowing thing, sometimes I even get this weird sensasion when I realise I am actually living in this decayed era. Yes, this is happening. We're rotting but outside here foids are having threesomes with chads, some are dating other foids and many even fucking dogs.

This is no joke, nor fantasy. It's reality.

I am not alive. I do not fit the definition of being alive. I can't even hear my heart beating.

Every time I dream something really amazing and wake up, I curse this world for being so shit, when it's basically conceivable to have a world like the dream you dreamed. I want to dream forever.

Hopefully I get reincarnated into a tree in the middle of nowhere for my next life.

it's purely luck

luck: opportunity+preparation (i.e looks)

we really in this bitch

I'm nutritionmaxxed and gymmaxxed and I look around at all these sex havers and wonder how they even manage to get naked in front of each other and how they can be so fucking miserable with a supposedly loving partner and children.
THis tbh

What a joke of a world we live in
The whole universe is just a sick joke.
tbhngl

It feels like the time of peak civilization and technological advancement has stopped ngl

Yeah it’s really strange. I expect someone to hit the reset button at any moment and say “just kidding”.

This is why incel rights movement is important