Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So socially isolated for so long I have no concept of what age people are

H

Hardrada

Custom title:
-
I've been isolated my entire life but especially since after 15/16.

I saw a 21 year old woman on the news. Thought she was 30s or 40s or something. She was my fucking age. And she was very healthy and attractive which was why she was on the news so it wasn't because she looked like she was 30s or 40s it's just that that's what people my age look like.

Same with Tate Mcrae. Thought she was 25 but she's younger than me.

I genuinely have no concept of age whatsoever. I generally have no concept on anything whatever and shouldn't have an opinion on anything because of my isolation and lack of experiences.

Can anyone relate?

After puberty, genetics are what determine how old you look. I’ve seen teens who look like they’re in their 40s. That’s just the hand they were dealt. It’s pretty brutal.

Your perception has changed because of your solitude. Maybe you’ll live forever if time is relative. I sleep sometimes but since I’m homeless I stay conscious while asleep for safety. It’s like a state of suspended animation. I think a lot about time and how I age faster around other people. Probably because of stress but it might be how they perceive me as an outcast. They want me to die, so they try to bring me closer to death. When I’m sleeping deep in the woods, far far away from everyone, my perception of time sees the infinity of every moment. Every leaf rotting in the ground, every blade of grass ringing out. It’s beautiful and horrifying.

Last edited:
nigga u good
im autistic so I have a problem with social categories... welcome to the club

I have this exact problem :cryfeels:

Brutal leftonreadpill, 100+ views 4 replies. What do these people even lurk on the forum for? Infiltrators gmfu.

Your perception has changed because of your solitude. Maybe you’ll live forever if time is relative. I sleep sometimes but since I’m homeless I stay conscious while asleep for safety. It’s like a state of suspended animation. I think a lot about time and how I age faster around other people. Probably because of stress but it might be how they perceive me as an outcast. They want me to die, so they try to bring me closer to death. When I’m sleeping deep in the woods, far far away from everyone, my perception of time sees the infinity of every moment. Every leaf rotting in the ground, every blade of grass ringing out. It’s beautiful and horrifying.
Emil Cioran pilled.