Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So since it looks like a second wave of Corona is already happening, what do you think will happen now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I think things will be worse since nurses are quitting over working conditions, the economy is screwed and we weren't prepared the first time.

Im just gonna continue staying comfy and play vidya tbh, idc if soyciety collapses

Where's your evidence to back up this "second wave" of coronavirus?

I hope we just get wave after wave & it doesn't stop crashing into humanity, bring on the fucking end times chaos, Mad Max shit.

Where's your evidence to back up this "second wave" of coronavirus?
Detroit is already experiencing large numbers of new infections and do you really think after all this time stuck indoors people aren't going to rush to parties and other social gatherings?

The end is near. I hope everything collapses.

Detroit is already experiencing large numbers of new infections and do you really think after all this time stuck indoors people aren't going to rush to parties and other social gatherings?
I never said that, As much as I want to believe it, I just want some hard evidence to back up these claims.

its so shit because australia is going to be opening activity up again and it's just suifuel fuckkkkkkk

would the second wave be like the spanish flu's second wave which was deadlier to all age groups?

we may have already lost a few incels because of this (like i originally said) since we incels have weaker immune systems due to no human contact and sex which boosts immunity. like @FrustratedWhiteMale who hasn't been seen since the rona hit

would the second wave be like the spanish flu's second wave which was deadlier to all age groups?

we may have already lost a few incels because of this (like i originally said) since we incels have weaker immune systems due to no human contact and sex which boosts immunity. like @FrustratedWhiteMale who hasn't been seen since the rona hit
I've been hearing of some kids and 20 year olds dying from it recently.

I havent even gotten my 1200$ stimulus check yet. Nor unemployment in CA.

With luck everyone will die

Probably Great Depression kind of scenario. Prolonged epidemic will result in massive layoffs, breakdown of social order, increase in crime rate and other nasty things.

I just hope more normies die

Im just gonna continue staying comfy and play vidya tbh, idc if soyciety collapses
I am supporting the protests, encouraging people to go out, and get the lockdown lifted early to hopefully cause sexhavers pain for their evil

I hope it at least lasts the entire summer. I hate rotting inside knowing that normies are out having fun. At least now I won’t feel bad for playing vidya and watching movies all day.
Obviously people will still be hooking up on Tinder but all bars and clubs and all that shit will be closed. If I see any house parties happening I’ll make sure to call the police.

The Spanish flu evidently mutated in between the end of the first outbreak and the start of the second one. The mutation maintained its level of contagiousness but increased its lethality. It was extremely unlucky given that most mutations are invariably fatal to viruses as they are to many living organisms. The first wave of Spanish flu did provide some degree of immunity to the second wave.

I think it becoming deadlier is unlikely but if a vaccine can't be found it will go through the rest of the population as the economy can't remain this shut down for more than a few more weeks and i really don't see how we can survive a second wave of this shut down. The first has been catastrophic and has likely cost the global economy somewhere in the region of $40 trillion.

US is completely fucked your trying to reopen while the virus is tearing through your country.

EU will probably recover within 2-3 months.

Probably Great Depression kind of scenario. Prolonged epidemic will result in massive layoffs, breakdown of social order, increase in crime rate and other nasty things.

We were already headed in that direction. The second wave just speeds up the timetable.

I didn't study the second wave of the Spanish flu, so I can only guess what happened and what could happen.

Covid has the potential to infect 70% of the population and kill 0.4%, which means that as long as it does not infect 70% and cause millions of deaths, or until a vaccine / cure appears, the covid will not stop. Quarantine only stops new infections. But as soon as society returns to normal, the covid comes back with everything, and comes back with new mutations, even more lethal and with the potential to infect everything, including animals.

While, in the first wave, the health system was still intact and ready to receive some impact, in the second wave, the health system will be in shambles, unable to receive the extreme number of patients. And while, in the first wave, the economy was intact and with some capacity to withstand a halt, in the second wave, the economy will also be in shambles and the population will no longer accept to be quarantined. In this way, exposure to the virus becomes total and the infection will progress faster.