Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So sick and tired of men simping for "latina" women. They are the FATTEST, UGLIEST, and most DISGUSTING people on planet earth (besides sheboons)

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Look at all these simps worship these fat, shitskins
Why are latinas so beautiful and gorgeous?
The Latina Beauty Ideal: When you are Never Enough
Why do so many American men find Latin women sexy and alluring?

I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, Quora, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. (source) Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

So sick and tired of how beautiful these fat midgets are. NO THEY ARE AMONG THE UGLIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD(at least in the USA)

Dnr I still want to Fuck a Mamcita

i think ive only ever seen 1 fit black woman in real life and that was at a job i had at Home Depot, tall and a big ol ass on her, every other sheboon was obese

the majority of women aren't good looking just a small minority

latinas are just light-skinned sheboons, only good looking women are whites and they are anywhere :feelshmm:

I see so many fucking latin women that make me want to vomit simply because they wear tight ass shirts with their belly hanging out. They are literally ghetto sheboons 2.0.

Also you will literally never see a good looking mexican female, most of them are shitskin subhumans. My mom was literally a genetic miracle since she came out of there. She has all eurocentric features (that of a caucasoid) and green eyes with blonde hair, pale skin. The light skin mestizos will always be more attractive.

latinas are just light-skinned sheboons, only good looking women are whites and they are anywhere :feelshmm:
Like 5% of them are hot. The other 95% (at least in the USA) are fat, ugly midgets. So tired of them being worshipped.

Even Indian men look better than them because at least Indian men aren't 200 lbs overweight. Latina women are the ugliest and fattest people on planet earth and i'm tired of "men" worshipping these fat shitskins.

Last edited:
I see so many fucking latin women that make me want to vomit simply because they wear tight ass shirts with their belly hanging out. They are literally ghetto sheboons 2.0.
All simps annoy me, but the ones who keep praising those obese, midget , shitskins annoy me the most. Hispanic American women look worse than people in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. OVER 80% are overweight or obese. Hispanic American women are easily one of the fattest group of people on planet earth. One of the ugliest as well.

I always considered them kind of overrated too.

i think ive only ever seen 1 fit black woman in real life and that was at a job i had at Home Depot, tall and a big ol ass on her, every other sheboon was obese
Did you want to fuck her

I always considered them kind of overrated too.
Kind of overrated? They are the UGLIEST, FATTEST, PEOPLE on planet earth. So tired of these simps worshipping them.

I have obese hispanic ladies hit on me at work and I reject them. I would rather be a 28 year old virgin than have ANYTHING to do with those ugly, obese, lard whales. I would NEVER fuck an obese woman as a normal weight man.

Last edited: