Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel so my degenerate chad cousin recently cheated with his foid slave by orchestrating an orgy with faggots and foids last night, and he got away with it

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
his wife even approved of it forgave him even though he didn't allowed his foid to participate... fucking degenerates. is this some millennial tradition or something?

and to think he fucking started bragging about it, i will understand if it was all women but you dude scum was let to be sucked dry by a faggot too... fuck him honestly i hope he gets an std mutation in his anus until is fucking gives him a blood fountain up in there with tumors and hemorrhoids.

chads get to do anything without damaging their reputations. :feelswhat:

What the fuck did I just read?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Seem unreal for me but average chad life i guess. Fuck me
family guy suicide GIF
(but he a faggot so fuck him)

What a Chad ngl :chad:
He has crazy orgies but won't let his wife fuck anyone else :cool:

I don't see the problem

What a Chad ngl :chad:
He has crazy orgies but won't let his wife fuck anyone else :cool:

I don't see the problem
i will give him the credit were credits do but... fuck him honestly

get the fuck out of here right now you fucking deranged kiddie fiddler. No one cares about your fucking perverse family of kinky sloppy sluts and other worthless subhumans bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO FUCKING BROTHEL YOUR MOTHER COUSINE AND THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING GYPSY TRIBE MEMBERS ARE ALREADY THERE WHORING DAMN SHIT AROUN ALL FUCKING YEAR FOR FREE. YOU ARE JUST FUCKING PIG NORMSCUM SEMEN ADDICTED DRUG JUNKIE. FUCK OFF ME DERANGED QUEER FUCKING FAGGOT HOW MANY HOMELESS HORNY SHIT ASS NIGGERS AIDS INFECTED BLACK ROD HAVE YOU DEEP THROATHED TODAY SON OF $10 HOOKER?! (IN VIDEO GAME):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
i will, sir! :cryfeels:

A husband who has sex with other women just shows how sexually desirable and good genetics he has.

Meanwhile a Beta Billy no matter how good he treats a woman, he still has inferior genetics compared to Chads.. and the women if she let the Beta Billy's penis anywhere near her, she could get impregnated with the inferior quality seed.

A husband who has sex with other women just shows how sexually desirable and good genetics he has.

Meanwhile a Beta Billy no matter how good he treats a woman, he still has inferior genetics compared to Chads.. and the women if she let the Beta Billy's penis anywhere near her, she could get impregnated with the inferior quality seed.
yeah... i have seen that unfold right in front of my eyes. i hate that man so much :cryfeels:

yeah... i have seen that unfold right in front of my eyes. i hate that man so much :cryfeels:

its the kind of reason I don't go outside ever, and I don't talk to anyone in real life. It would just remind me of what life is like if you get born with good genetics.

For example last time I talked to some Chadlites they were going up for the weekend skiing with their girlfriends. And hitting the hotel hot tub and drinking with their friends and girls. And they are always dating new girls.

For them it is just an ordinary weekend.

its the kind of reason I don't go outside ever, and I don't talk to anyone in real life. It would just remind me of what life is like if you get born with good genetics.

For example last time I talked to some Chadlites they were going up for the weekend skiing with their girlfriends. And hitting the hotel hot tub and drinking with their friends and girls. And they are always dating new girls.

For them it is just an ordinary weekend.
this is why, i am turning into a fucking hermit. fuck this world honestly

his wife even approved of it forgave him even though he didn't allowed his foid to participate... fucking degenerates. is this some millennial tradition or something?

and to think he fucking started bragging about it, i will understand if it was all women but you dude scum was let to be sucked dry by a faggot too... fuck him honestly i hope he gets an std mutation in his anus until is fucking gives him a blood fountain up in there with tumors and hemorrhoids.

chads get to do anything without damaging their reputations. :feelswhat:
Was the faggot attractive?

I also have a chad cousin and it fucking sucks to be around him and his stupid foid.

I don't know what's worse: having female relatives getting fucked next to your room or getting mogged by your male cousin?

I will never know the answer since I don't have male cousins or even brothers

What the fuck did I just read?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
get the fuck out of here right now you fucking deranged kiddie fiddler. No one cares about your fucking perverse family of kinky sloppy sluts and other worthless subhumans bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO FUCKING BROTHEL YOUR MOTHER COUSINE AND THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING GYPSY TRIBE MEMBERS ARE ALREADY THERE WHORING DAMN SHIT AROUN ALL FUCKING YEAR FOR FREE. YOU ARE JUST FUCKING PIG NORMSCUM SEMEN ADDICTED DRUG JUNKIE. FUCK OFF ME DERANGED QUEER FUCKING FAGGOT HOW MANY HOMELESS HORNY SHIT ASS NIGGERS AIDS INFECTED BLACK ROD HAVE YOU DEEP THROATHED TODAY SON OF $10 HOOKER?! (IN VIDEO GAME):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Go fuck your mother no lube hardcore rough perverse family kinky brutal hardcore rape fucking ape you fucking cunt satchel why can´t you just take your anti schizo meds fucking normie. You are all whoring around all fucking year and you are all fucking damn shit fucked in your semen heads (in video game):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Incel kommando strikes again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back