Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So much of one’s well-being in life is dependent on proper maxillo-facial development!

thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
My whole face is messed up. I have an underdeveloped maxilla, and thus a lengthened face with no jawline. My checked-out parents couldn’t bother to realize i had a deviated septum and thus could never nasal breath. I had to always mouth-breathe (since like age 5) which fucked up my whole face, and thus life. Like such a small thing that my parents failed to tend to is actually a huge thing, as it’s so deterministic of one’s attractiveness and thus one’s ability to not be lonely.

Over for you sorry bro

Very sad brocel. I have always had bad acne and scarring on my face, women avoid me like the plauge and treat me like a subhuman mutant. Absolutley over :feelsrope:

Theres some ways to treat this. if u have an otherwise good face in terms of structure, I’d say it’s not over for u…acne scarring is treatable to at least the extent of reducing the degree of scarring
Very sad brocel. I have always had bad acne and scarring on my face, women avoid me like the plauge and treat me like a subhuman mutant. Absolutley over :feelsrope:

Same
My maxilla is very recessed, I currently have braces for a pre-surgical orthodontic treatment, my surgeon says that I need Lefort II, SARPE and BSSO
It never began

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back