Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many sub5s at my workplace have girlfriends

The hottest girl in my company is dating a5’3 balding manlet who makes $11/hr in his 30s. He’s facially decent and very outgoing.

Fucking bluepilled idiots ITT. Get out if you aren't blackpilled you pricks

imbored21 said:
The hottest girl in my company is dating a5’3 balding manlet who makes $11/hr in his 30s. He’s facially decent and very outgoing.

is the girl taller than him ?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3alXdMVs[/video]

existentialhack said:
I take a dump often

That's the worst analogy I've heard all year.

imbored21 said:

Stop lying and bullshiting.

VLÖ said:
I find it more interesting that you said that the 5 and ups DONT have girl friends. Is there a reason for that? What's wrong with them? Or maybe they just fuck around while the lower caste is getting cucked.

You figured it out.

5/10's can easily build relationships if they are low inhib and talk a lot. I see this constantly everywhere around me.

CopingGymcel said:

are u an immigrant? how can u be a norwegian incel

god i wish i was born in a scandinavian country

ghostcell said:
socialcircle game probably

if u have a group of friends or joined some kind of large association / volunteering / whatever theres a high chance u can meet someone with "muh similar interests" whereas we just rotted at home

in my case i literally got rejected for all of the social clubs i tried to join. i realized social circle game was legit but for me it was not meant to be. now bout to graduate college a virgin

Oh yes, if you lack any kind of social circle like me, its a death sentence.

hehe xd said:
are u an immigrant? how can u be a norwegian incel

god i wish i was born in a scandinavian country

I'm as white as it gets.

universallyabhorred said:
Not possible for sub 5's unless they have extreme money or status.

Replace 5 with 4 lmao. Plenty of 4s get laid w/o MS

CopingGymcel said:
I'm as white as it gets.

pm pic? as long as u arent deformed there is no way u are truecel

hehe xd said:
pm pic? as long as u arent deformed there is no way u are truecel

I'm not truecel, no.

Silly incels, you thought it was ALL looks?

It's not.

It's MOSTLY about looks. Sub 5 can get a gf, she won't be an attractive yoga pants wearing foid, but they can score something at least.

Stanx22 said:
Stop lying and bullshiting.

It’s true. Nt + face is everything. Oh and his balding isn’t that bad. His hairline is amazing, his hair is just thinning on the top.

Thats the redpill for blackpillers. Same at my work, people who are horrible looking have gf and wives and children. They are fat, balding, etc... Most of them have a looksmatch

Noobcake said:
Thats the redpill for blackpillers. Same at my work, people who are horrible looking have gf and wives and children. They are fat, balding, etc... Most of them have a looksmatch

8HMfWz3.png

CopingGymcel said:
That's the worst analogy I've heard all year.

It's a basic human need. And it feels good.

They are probably 5s.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this stuff? If I see guys with girls it's always the guy dating down. The ugly guys I know struggle with relationships and often get married to the first female who shows them attention. (The girls usually balloon up afterward lel)