Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So many problems in soyciety would be solved if wagecucking hours would be reduced

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
40 hours is fucking bullshit (and you are considered blessed if you even get that, most slave 50-60 hours). And don't forget the time it takes to get dressed, eat, shower, arrive to work etc...

The result is that men are very unhappy and yell at wife/children or don't spend enough time with them which leads to children becoming bullies (or victims). They are also more stingy with money. We live in one of the most anti-children societies on earth. Keeping your own children in poverty is almost normal and also leads to violence, alcoholism later etc...

Hell I would wagecuck too if it was only 20-30 hours and that GUARANTEED. How can we consider ourselves civilized?

40 hours is fucking bullshit (and you are considered blessed if you even get that, most slave 50-60 hours). And don't forget the time it takes to get dressed, eat, shower, arrive to work etc...

The result is that men are very unhappy and yell at wife/children or don't spend enough time with them which leads to children becoming bullies (or victims). They are also more stingy with money. We live in one of the most anti-children societies on earth. Keeping your own children in poverty is almost normal and also leads to violence, alcoholism later etc...

Hell I would wagecuck too if it was only 20-30 hours and that GUARANTEED. How can we consider ourselves civilized?
You can still work some jobs part-time. But depending on your situation they are not going to pay you that well.

solution: poorfags need to stop having 8 kids at once, another reason why abortions are based

You can still work some jobs part-time. But depending on your situation they are not going to pay you that well.
Yeah but it's not mainstream.

Studies literally showed that more than 6 hours don't increase productivity btw. You just end up doing the work you would have done within 6 hours slower and in 8 hours. After a certain time literally every wagie just wants to fucking die. It's fucking unnatural.

it’s even worse for us incels. On top of our genetically-induce problems, work piles on top and it can be stressful.

i’m entering university, but wageslaving will become a dark reality for me in the near future. its too bad i wasn’t born wealthy

We could live in small houses and live on minimum food and we could work way less and actually be happy, but instead we are brainwashed to consume until we die, want to live in super expensive houses, have multiple cars, buy stuff we don't need and food that kills us. We are completely sick. The idea that you have to work 40 hours to provide your contribution to society is utterly insane

One thing i dont understand with wagecucks is why their consuming all that they make..??! IF i was a wageslave, id invest that shit. But the idiots buy stuff.