Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel So many men are not tall white Caucasian or bbc. Wtf is 80% of humanity doing. Just rotting video games?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems ominous to me how few Indians Latinos Asians Arabs etc don’t have a life now

Literally were living in a virtual world where everyone is passing on any avatar that doesn’t look like a perfect action figure.

You and @glowIntheDark might be the biggest pieces of shits on this forum. Never shutting up about muh JBWs and le 'inferior races'.

I often wonder what everyone else does with their free time.

Can't be worse than I how I spend mine.... can it?

Seems ominous to me how few Indians Latinos Asians Arabs etc don’t have a life now
Literally, i get envious whenever I see a curry with a girlfriend or with a social life, even worse I live in londonistan so Just be curry theory is in full effect.

But i know it doesn't matter, im probably much uglier than the average curry anyways

60% + young men (including whites) are incels, and those who are not incels, suffer some sort of penalty.

No one has nothing anywhere and every day it gets less