Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So many high school and university kids out now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Seeing them in groups together with dads or moms car just reminds me of what I will never have.

Like i can't even imagine an alternate reality where I somehow am not only a part of those social circles, but where I go to hangout with them and am comfortable with it.

It's a different reality to me.

I've learned to not even think about it most days and just accept that isn't for everyone and some people are born to live and die alone.

I feel you playa.

Though in truth all I personally ever wanted was a decent woman and a handful of dedicated and loyal good friends whom would already have their own decent woman so they theoretically then would not feel such a thirst as to try and steal mine.

I never wanted or felt the need to join a fraternity, go to clubs or bars and or hang out at coffee shops with randos.

I’ve also never gave a single damn about motor vehicles, they are merely point A to point B devices to me but I understand Elliot Rodger’s idea in getting a cool looking car as it’s basically a meme at this point that they can supposedly attract women to you.

Last edited:
I feel you playa.

Though in truth all I personally ever wanted was a decent woman and a handful of dedicated and loyal good friends whom would already have their own decent woman so they theoretically then would not feel such a thirst as to try and steal mine.

I never wanted or felt the need to join a fraternity, go to clubs or bars and or hang out at coffee shops with randos.
same, all i ever wanted to have was a handful of decent experiences with the opposite sex.

I feel you playa.

I’ve also never gave a single damn about motor vehicles, they are merely point A to point B devices to me but I understand Elliot Rodger’s idea in getting a cool looking car as it’s basically a meme at this point that they can supposedly attract women to you.
I agree.

Very few dudes I know that are actually interesting and worth hanging out with. I don't know how normies do it, they're mostly cookie cutter and boring as fuck.

I mostly just want a GF tbh.

University is far worse, at least in the summers we can ldar. Coroanachan was lifefuel because foids and normies finally got a taste of the isolation that we go through.

University is far worse, at least in the summers we can ldar. Coroanachan was lifefuel because foids and normies finally got a taste of the isolation that we go through.
Normies are flocking in huge groups now. They don't care anymore.

Crazy coincidence it happens after the Floyd riots when the media no longer cares about covid either.

I hope a second wave comes.

I hope a second wave comes.
It will just purge a bunch of boomer retirees and save the government billions of dollars in social security, which they can redirect towards Israel, the military industrial complex, and the financial sector.

Like i can't even imagine an alternate reality where I have a cute girlfriend who i cuddle with everynight and have sex with and she genuinely loves me

It will just purge a bunch of boomer retirees and save the government billions of dollars in social security, which they can redirect towards Israel, the military industrial complex, and the financial sector.
High IQ. They want to get rid of all the boomers pensioners. 4d chess move from Drumpf :feelsthink:

I relate to this a lot.