Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope So many 2024cels are Paragons

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
★★★
No hate to any of them though, but they should make it much harder.

On looksfag it's 30k posts for Paragon. And also top post count users get an extra special name color IIRC.

Which state are you from?

wont make much of a difference. early paragons are postmaxxers. why force them to pump out more sewage for their shiny reward?

I got to 10k through mostly legit posts, not sewermaxxing like many new users did. Kinda bothers me a little that some users have as many posts as me, but it’s mostly all spam in the sewers

It's like, what were you 2024cels doing before you found this site? The cope must have been crazy if they'd been holding it in for so long, joining so late

No hate to any of them though, but they should make it much harder.

On looksfag it's 30k posts for Paragon. And also top post count users get an extra special name color IIRC.
i just reached overlord natty :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Join date is more important than post count imo

most of them are frauds with over half their posts being from the sewers

Last edited:
So many 2024cels are the biggest rotters

I got to 10k through mostly legit posts, not sewermaxxing like many new users did. Kinda bothers me a little that some users have as many posts as me, but it’s mostly all spam in the sewers
you caught me, like 7k of my posts in total are from sewer rotting :feelsbadman:

It's like, what were you 2024cels doing before you found this site? The cope must have been crazy if they'd been holding it in for so long, joining so late
I was coping hard with lots of blackpill videos and hobbies before I found this forum. I had nowhere else to vent, so just had to let it all out here. I hit 10k with mostly ID and lounge replies too, very little sewer posting. I was so desperate to meet people who understood the struggle before, and was constantly gaslighted and given bluepilled bs before I met the bros on here. Actually have quite a few users I’d consider friends here as well

you caught me, like 7k of my posts in total are from sewer rotting :feelsbadman:
Brutal. Still though, at least you have some legit posts. Some newcomers literally just postmaxx in the sewers and almost never contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion

I agree there should be as many username colours as .org has. 10k is too easy to get as a final username colour

Brutal. Still though, at least you have some legit posts. Some newcomers literally just postmaxx in the sewers and almost never contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion
I also postmaxxed a lot in the Sewers I will admit it now

I also postmaxxed a lot in the Sewers I will admit it now
Yeah, but you made enough legit posts where you get a pass imo. I had a good amount of worthwhile discussions with you in reply sections, so it’s fine

Which state are you from?
Malaysia
wont make much of a difference. early paragons are postmaxxers. why force them to pump out more sewage for their shiny reward?
They can get there by legit means, or rot in the sewers more.
I can tell because I've actually seen you post. Meanwhile I took a break from lurking and came back to see Paragons I barely even remember or even know lol.

Like, it's not special anymore, everytime I look at a Paragon it shows that they got there in months.

Not all sewer rats are bad though ( And yes, we should call them sewer rats ).

@TBIcel is a respectable user because I admire his dedication to counting on a forum.
:feelskek:

I know right? Like they join the forum and then immediately spend their days rotting away counting ,10000,9999,9998... all of the sudden.
This forum sucks your soul out sometimes.

Force them to pump feelsdevil emojis and Margot Robbie posts :feelsdevil:
And we should force women to pump milk into our mouths :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Marmot Robbie is overrated, Billie Eilish and Abigail Shapiro is where it's at.:feelsEhh:

Join date is more important than post count imo
I don't think anyone cares that much to be honest, but I know salty oldcels on forums love to gatekeep :feelskek:

Malaysia

They can get there by legit means, or rot in the sewers more.

I can tell because I've actually seen you post. Meanwhile I took a break from lurking and came back to see Paragons I barely even remember or even know lol.
Thanks
Like, it's not special anymore, everytime I look at a Paragon it shows that they got there in months.
Yeah, many of them spammaxxed to get there, and it is not comparable to someone that makes mostly legit posts.
Not all sewer rats are bad though ( And yes, we should call them sewer rats ).
Yeah, some of them are pretty funny

Also, 10k rank appears to be ranked as “Luminary” not paragon, despite the chart saying 10k is paragon. U didn’t put the Luminary thing there. It automatically came there when I hit 10k. Pretty sure 15k is the new paragon. @Subhuman Niceguy ’s username had Luminary written under it before he hit 15k, and now it says paragon

That’s actually not too bad. Still a good amount of legit posts
I don't think I'll do much more sewerposting anyway. It gets boring fast and unlike when I had under 5k posts I have another 4500 posts to paragon compared to the 500 in between each username colour before.

Also, 10k rank appears to be ranked as “Luminary” not paragon, despite the chart saying 10k is paragon. U didn’t put the Luminary thing there. It automatically came there when I hit 10k. Pretty sure 15k is the new paragon. @Subhuman Niceguy ’s username had Luminary written under it before he hit 15k, and now it says paragon
Yeah I've noticed that. Probably an old removed rank that was never removed from the code

About 1.5k of mine are from sewers so far I think
nice work rottER, its too bad we didnt join like in 2018 when there was no 10 second post cooldown :feelscomfy:

I don't think I'll do much more sewerposting anyway. It gets boring fast and unlike when I had under 5k posts I have another 4500 posts to paragon compared to the 500 in between each username colour before.
Yep. Sewermaxxing is so boring waiting 10 secs in between posts

nice work rottER, its too bad we didnt join like in 2018 when there was no 10 second post cooldown :feelscomfy:
Imagine. It might actually be fun to go to 100k posts if it was still like that

Actually have quite a few users I’d consider friends here as well
This is the real reward of posting on forums
As well it sucks out all the ideas in people's heads. Forum burnout can be real, if you know anything about user retention. People come in and out all the time

Rotting is inevitable, zoomERcels are most excluded, the younger "people", the biggER looks requirements from soyciety.

Yeah I've noticed that. Probably an old removed rank that was never removed from the code
Yep. I kinda like "Luminary" though. Makes me feel like I'm some kind of visionary ahead of his time, lol

Huh? That's weird lol.

@TBIcel is a respectable user because I admire his dedication to counting on a forum.

Abigail Shapiro is where it's at.:feelsEhh:
TBI is one of the biggest rotters ive seen on this forum, he was at 95k like 2 days ago :giga:

yup, when i was postmaxxing a few days ago, i realized i spent like 12 hours rotting in my chair :feelsbadman:

Khazar milkers :feelsohh:

This is the real reward of posting on forums
Yep. Venting to a userbase that is receptive and not shooting you down for how you feel is great. Feels good to chat with certain users in DMs too.
As well it sucks out all the ideas in people's heads. Forum burnout can be real, if you know anything about user retention. People come in and out all the time
Yeah, this place is so addictive it can really burn you out. I've been way too addicted to it lately and need to stat using it less. Might log off for a few days soon to make my brain less rotted

Imagine. It might actually be fun to go to 100k posts if it was still like that
must have been fun for @Animecel2D

also proudweeb the mod had over 300k posts one time, forgot why they got deleted

must have been fun for @Animecel2D

also proudweeb the mod had over 300k posts one time, forgot why they got deleted
Think he reset his post count himself for some reason

Huh? That's weird lol.
It is weird. Confused me a lot when I reached 10k. I though the other users put the "Luminary" thing there and never realized it was an actual rank

Interesting, I wonder why is that

Yep. I kinda like "Luminary" though. Makes me feel like I'm some kind of visionary ahead of his time, lol

Naming on .org require much more post for each rank. There is also no sewers there, postmaxxing is not allowed.

There is a reputation system too so that people have to actually care about what they posts instead of going under every thread spamming "ok GrAY" "dnr" quoting a random low effort reply that doesn't make sense etc.

Screenshot 20240812 171717 Chrome

We deserve to drink women's milk to nourish our bodies :feelsdevil:
Yes we deserve to drink the most nutritious type of milk in the world: a womans breast milk :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Naming on .org require much more post for each rank. There is also no sewers there, postmaxxing is not allowed.

There is a reputation system too so that people have to actually care about what they posts instead of going under every thread spamming "ok GrAY" "dnr" quoting a random low effort reply that doesn't make sense etc.

View attachment 1221966
I see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back