Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So like after not jacking it for almost a week....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
It feels better when you do. Like seriously. I felt a heightened sensation and shot a decent load. Yeah.

Once went from 5 months without a nut. Started having wet dreams ever week which is super awkward in a warehouse full of dudes that know why you're washing your undies at 4 am.

From nofap to mofap

i literally cant nofap for more than a day

Once went from 5 months without a nut. Started having wet dreams ever week which is super awkward in a warehouse full of dudes that know why you're washing your undies at 4 am.
Yeah but wet dreams are intense as fuck. I've been woken up out of one before and felt like raging.

i can't go a day without jerking off reeeeee. but if i do go like 16hrs the nut feels better
From nofap to mofap

This is me. When I beat off once it snowballs into a fapathon and ends with my dick being raw.

I can’t go a few hours without busting my nut when I’m ldaring at home

Again, not to be a preachy, lecturing, holier than thou douchenozzler, this no fap happened by coincedence. I was jacking it every day like for a while. One week without it and I did notice changes in feelings and attitude. I didn't plan this, it just happened. But what a difference a day makes as I will post.....

its hard for me to go a day without doing it, but i have gone like 7 days no fap, and wow i was super fucking horny,

I passed the first day.

Nothing like a good nut.

The more I nofap, the less horny I get. Fuck that, I like to be able to be ready to go all that time.

Yeah, fapping after a while of not doing it is heavenly. I went without a month and was practically in tears when I finally nutted. It's really the only reason I would ever recommend no fap.