Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So it seems that most unattractive men do ascend by 28

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

While it is true that below-average attractiveness predicts about twice as high of a chance of remaining virgin in early adulthood than above-average attractiveness, in one study, all of the 26 very unattractive men and 33 of the 38 very unattractive women did have sex by about age 28.[1]This means that if severe physical ugliness does indeed have a drastic effect on mating performance as claimed, this must be limited to only the 1% least attractive (likely even less).

I doubt most users here are really at the bottom 10% looks wise. In a previous survey most participants voted that they’re non-NT which is quite telling. Ascension is actually not that hard if you just wanna lose your virginity without paying, unless you’re neurodivergent. So yeah most people here are truecel + mentelcel if not larping.

If I was NT I wouldn’t be a kissless virgin at 30 yet here I am. And I don’t think that will ever change, kek.

Haha, sure thing

Fuck off volcel. Neck yourself.
You’ll be doing the world a favor hanging from a tree.
Muh “non nt” when you have chad looks.

Just be 28 years old theory

Have you then disavowed the NTpill? :society:

As for the thread itself, the fact that they were being studied in such a manner suggests there was something exceptional about them; increasing hypergamy and foid standards, and the very existence of so many communities like this one, suggests that a sample of 26 is indeed not enough. :feelsjuice:

Have you then disavowed the NTpill? :society:

As for the thread itself, the fact that they were being studied in such a manner suggests there was something exceptional about them; increasing hypergamy and foid standards, and the very existence of so many communities like this one, suggests that a sample of 26 is indeed not enough. :feelsjuice:
@Incelius Savage asked me to post that comment

So basically when foids hit the wall and beta buxxing years begin

The study's from 2013, meaning the participants had plenty of chances to have sex in the pre-social media era. Now is a whole different ballgame.

I'll be 29 soon and in no better position to ascend than I was 10 years ago.

I'll be 29 soon and in no better position to ascend than I was 10 years ago.
I’m 30 and still have the mental maturity of a teen, that’s what neurodiversity does to you.

I’m 30 and still have the mental maturity of a teen, that’s what neurodiversity does to you.
Neurodivergent and ugly complements each other like shit on a stick.

Via betabuxxing or prostitution

Dm me

If I was NT I wouldn’t be a kissless virgin at 30 yet here I am.
You aren't a virgin. In that study also all the unattractive men lost virginity, should have excluded paid sex. Unattractive women do not resort to paid sex, that is why 5 of 38 did not lose virginity, they would even get free sex easily if they accepted unattractive men.

like mentioned its from 2013, early days of dating apps. chad hadn't caught on yet how easy pusi was to get on those apps
shit got fucked after

so this study is essentially invalid

I think most truecels here are damned by an intersection of issues e.g. for me I'm ethnic, turbo manlet, and ugly. Merely having an ugly face usually isn't enough to make one an incel.