Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So it seems that Covid is really over

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Only half of the public transport passengers are still wearing masks and normies and foids have resumed their social activities, make annoying noises all the time. Kek I really miss the 2020 lockdown period when everything seemed so desolate and everyone was scared except me who enjoyed the general social distancing.

End of an era.

At least remote jobs are easier to find now. No more going to an office and putting on a normie mask all day.

Only half of the public transport passengers are still wearing masks and normies and foids have resumed their social activities, make annoying noises all the time. Kek I really miss the 2020 lockdown period when everything seemed so desolate and everyone was scared except me who enjoyed the general social distancing.

I haven't seen a face mask in months. I think people would laugh at you if you dare wear one in the Netherlands. To be fair our Liberal government was against invasive lockdowns so we barely had any measures here to begin with.

I hated wearing a mask because it emphasized my shitty eye area, I look better without one

It's been over for like a year here in Poland, the only leftover are posters telling you to put on a mask mostly on pharmacies, even though no one wore one in months.

I hated wearing a mask because it emphasized my shitty eye area, I look better without one
Same here. I'm a 1 out of 10 without mask, but a 0.5 out of 10 with. Looked very strange especially with one of those pointy masks. Heard several people say "look at this guy" FML

Same here. I'm a 1 out of 10 without mask, but a 0.5 out of 10 with. Looked very strange especially with one of those pointy masks. Heard several people say "look at this guy" FML
Sometimes I still wear the gaiter type masks that cover almost all my face. My guess is I’m indistinguishable from a normie while wearing it, just enough to get by dealing with people at the grocery store.

Imagine wearing a mask to protect yourself from the pandemic of lookism jfl

I fully enjoyed the Covidstein koshER experiment.
Made me feel truly human, while the NPCs were reeeeing being alone for once in their life.

Pure blood.
Unvaxxed.
Still NEET
StrivER for pizza status
No fucks given.

Sometimes I still wear the gaiter type masks that cover almost all my face. My guess is I’m indistinguishable from a normie while wearing it, just enough to get by dealing with people at the grocery store.

Imagine wearing a mask to protect yourself from the pandemic of lookism jfl
I’ve never worn that type of mask. Never found any. I only used to wear those surgical masks or those pointy white ones. Both didn’t really hide my face/deformed large head.

Yep. The pandemic of lookism. At start of COVID I was happy that I got to wear masks but I quickly realised it didn’t make that much of a difference for me. Soyciety is fucked up and the people in it are horrible cunts (except you and some people here)

I’ve never worn that type of mask. Never found any.

I use these—reusable and cheaper than the disposables in stores.

Of course these aren’t medical grade like many of the disposables in stores but they’re answerable to the purposes of clandestine ops…

I still wear a mask to hide my subhuman lower-third.

lol it's not over. we will be living with the consequences of that nonsense for generations to come. 2020 was just a test run for further Jew-luminati agendas. such as agenda 2030.

I use these—reusable and cheaper than the disposables in stores.

Of course these aren’t medical grade like many of the disposables in stores but they’re answerable to the purposes of clandestine ops…
Thanks bro!

it's been over for like a year. Where the fuck kind of shithole do you live in where people still wear masks?

Normies switched overnight to caring about the new current trend, The war in Ukraine.