Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So is this basically the whole thing?

Drunkcel

Drunkcel

Banned
-
Blue pill is denial that good looks are everything; black pill is understanding the obvious truth that good looks ARE everything and people just don't admit this? My issue is what the hell is new about society not being entirely honest with itself?

Blue pill isn't just denial that looks are everything, it's also thinking shit like being hardworking, family oriented, and treating her like your queen will make her sexually into you.

Society lies about millions of things because people rather hear shit that won't make them pessimistic, and just circle around shit that makes them feel good. That's why religion is so popular, it tells them that all the unfairness in the world people suffer and all the suffering they commit will be accounted for, but in reality evil people get away with the shit they do and good people get left in the dust.

So what the fuck is all the misogyny about?

I advise you to take a look at the society described in either 1984 by Orwell or Brave New World by Huxley. Both of these novels provide an excellent explanation to how conditioning can make you reject objective reality.
what the hell is new about society not being entirely honest with itself?
The problem has exacerbated due to the rise of feminism

Last edited:
good looks aren't everything, they're step one: you can now play the game

I advise you to take a look at the society described in either 1984 by Orwell or Brave New World by Huxley. Both of these novels provide an excellent explanation to how conditioning can make you reject objective reality.

The problem has exacerbated due to the rise of feminism
At the 36 minute they talk about TV hypnotizing normies into following their orders, and only 20% of the population are immune from being hypnotized.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0AnxRoOHyPWC/

At the 36 minute they talk about TV hypnotizing normies into following their orders, and only 20% of the population are immune from being hypnotized.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0AnxRoOHyPWC/

Well, it's all about the input. If all you consume is hypnotizing normie agenda then it's inevitable that it'll shape your views, at the very least on a subconscious level. And this is exactly what's happening to us. The 20% he's referring to in the video are smart, non-NPC individuals who know what the repercussions of consuming normie agenda are. Moreover, the susceptibility to these agendas increases if you were raised in a liberal house, or by a single mother. Everyone thought Kacyznski was off his rocker when he was talking about that in the 80s, but look at what's happening to us now. Almost everything that Kacyznski predicted has come to pass.

Also, if you're interested, he has written a new book entitled Technological Slavery where he discusses how the technological system is our master and not the other way around.

Well, it's all about the input. If all you consume is hypnotizing normie agenda then it's inevitable that it'll shape your views, at the very least on a subconscious level. And this is exactly what's happening to us. The 20% he's referring to in the video are smart, non-NPC individuals who know what the repercussions of consuming normie agenda are. Moreover, the susceptibility to these agendas increases if you were raised in a liberal house, or by a single mother.
They contaminate the food and water most normies consume to dumb them down even more, the air is also contaminated from chemtrails. You have to consume filtered non fluoridated water and whole natural foods, and get a hepa air filter for indoors and only go out when there are no chemtrails in the sky, if normies do this for 6 months and stop consuming normie social media they will snap out of their hypnosis. Liberal and single mom households have the worse diets, because "muh body positivity" and they consume the most cucked media, that's why they're the ones who are most likely to get vaccinated.
Everyone thought Kacyznski was off his rocker when he was talking about that in the 80s, but look at what's happening to us now. Almost everything that Kacyznski predicted has come to pass.

Also, if you're interested, he has written a new book entitled Technological Slavery where he discusses how the technological system is our master and not the other way around.
I would give back the internet and smart phones if we can return to not being surveillanced 24/7 online and offline.

Last edited:
They also contaminate the food and water most normies consume to dumb them down even more, the air is also contaminated from chemtrails. You have to consume filtered non fluoridated water and whole natural foods, and get a hepa filter for indoors and only go out when there are no chemtrails in the sky, if normies do this for 6 months and stop consuming normie social media they will snap out of their hypnosis. Liberal and single mom households have the worse diets, because "muh body positivity" and they consume the most cucked media, that's why they're the ones who are most likely to get vaccinated.
Yeah, that's the whole agenda Bill Gates is now pushing, I fucking hate that nigger. They do that to keep us plugged into the matrix, and if we dare mention this we're automatically labeled as nutty conspiracy theorists. This is just their way of shutting down any criticism.

Foids who were raised by a single mother are the worst, those are usually the pink-haired hoes with 20 tattoos and God knows how many piercings. Their entire reality consists of what the media shills, they believe incels are all alt-right terrorists, they believe in racial equity, and more importantly they think that our biggest problem as humans is social justice. If you were unfortunate enough to come across such types, you'll know what I'm talking about. They all regurgitate the same crap they hear from their cucked liberal arts professor, a dumb loser with below average IQ who thinks he's an intellectual. I've read enough normie books to know that they're hive-minded NPCs, utterly disconnected from reality. It's uncanny how all of them have the same views and ideas, no diversity whatsoever. Ironic, innit? I mean, normies are always babbling about diversity, but when it comes to diverse opinions they equate it with bigotry.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the whole agenda Bill Gates is now pushing, I fucking hate that nigger. They do that to keep us plugged into the matrix, and if we dare mention this we're automatically labeled as nutty conspiracy theorists. This is just their way of shutting down any criticism.
Guaranteed most who got vaccines are foids, they are usually the easiest to program.
Foids who were raises by a single mother are the worst, those are usually the pink-haired hoes with 20 tattoos and God knows how many piercings. Their entire reality consists of what the media shills, they believe incels are all alt-right terrorists, they believe in racial equity, and more importantly they think that our biggest problem as humans is social justice. If you were unfortunate enough to come across such types, you'll know what I'm talking about. They all regurgitate the same crap they hear from their cucked liberal arts professor, a dumb loser with below average IQ who thinks he's an intellectual. I've read enough normie books to know that they're hive-minded NPCs, utterly disconnected from reality. It's uncanny how all of them have the same views and ideas, no diversity whatsoever. Ironic, innit? I mean, normies are always babbling about diversity, but when it comes to diverse opinions they equate it with bigotry.
Their perfect world would be for everyone to look like feminist freaks and share the same soy ideology. We would have been a lot further into the future if we weren't held back by these cucks for decades stopping scientific development they don't agree with.

That's pretty much all there is to know

Blue pill isn't just denial that looks are everything, it's also thinking shit like being hardworking, family oriented, and treating her like your queen will make her sexually into you.

Society lies about millions of things because people rather hear shit that won't make them pessimistic, and just circle around shit that makes them feel good. That's why religion is so popular, it tells them that all the unfairness in the world people suffer and all the suffering they commit will be accounted for, but in reality evil people get away with the shit they do and good people get left in the dust.
one of the most based posts and resumes of the blackpill i've seen, number of things the human mind can think of in a infinite amount of time IQ