Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So in pakistan you can just kidnap prime 14yo jb minorities and the court won't do anything to you

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
@RREEEEEEEEE you're a volcel

A Pakistani court has sparked outrage by ruling a 14-year-old Christian girl was legally married to a Muslim man who allegedly abducted her at gunpoint.

In a case that has renewed focus on the persecution of Pakistan's Christian minority, the Lahore High Court ruled on Tuesday that Maira Shahbaz had willingly converted to Islam and married Mohamad Nakash.

The girl and her family claim that she was kidnapped in April by Mr Nakash and two accomplices from near her home in the city of Faisalabad. If the ruling is not reversed, Ms Shahbaz will have to return to Mr Nakash's home from the shelter she was temporarily placed in.

Around 1,000 Christian and Hindu women are abducted each year in Pakistan and typically forced to convert to Islam, according to the Movement for Solidarity and Peace....

I didn't know there were Christians in Pakistan. it must feel like being a chicken in a chicken slaughterhouse

I didn't know there were Christians in Pakistan. it must feel like being a chicken in a chicken slaughterhouse
I'd feel more safe as a chicken in a chicken slaughter.

Christians are cucked

JFL. Over for non Muslims in pakiland.
Never really began for them.
Imagine being a patriotic Pakistani as a non-muslim. I've met some on the internet. The most cucked thing you could imagine.

Never really began for them.
Imagine being a patriotic Pakistani as a non-muslim. I've met some on the internet. The most cucked thing you could imagine.
They'd be patriotic until their wives/daughters get raped by the goat fuckers.

pakistan is more islamic than saudi-arabia itself lmao

The contrast between some of the Muslim world to the west is insane.

So Pakicels are volcels?

They'd be patriotic until their wives/daughters get raped by the goat fuckers.
No. They would come up with some bullshit like. "not all muslims are like that, some bad apples cannot define islam and pakistan". That's how deluded these niggers are

No. They would come up with some bullshit like. "not all muslims are like that, some bad apples cannot define islam and pakistan". That's how deluded these niggers are

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol, can get away with way worse in Pakistan, this is nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back