Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So I'm the sociopath?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Normies and women regularly
•joke about men being raped
• laugh at depictions of men being killed. (Especially of a woman kills them)
• create laws that ensure female rapists and pedophiles never get harsh punishments
• give female murderers lighter sentences
•push qoutas that discriminate against men who want jobs
• celebrate women murdering men
• mock male suicides
•bully ugly and short men
Yet.... Somehow I'm a sociopath because I hate women? See, that's all a "sociopath" really is. Hurt men all you want and you'll be seen as fine and dandy. Look at all the sympathy criminals like Jeremy Meeks get.( Normies prop up murderers of men in prison as heroes capable of redemption when they kill other criminals that have hurt women) However say something mean about women? My god you monster!
:feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

This is why I don't care when normies call me a sociopath or a bad person. Their morality is inconsistent and gynocentric. Why should I give a shit about being called a sociopath by you when you were mocking men getting raped five seconds ago?

Always remember that most women are borderline psychopaths

I don't even view them as human beings tbh. Just npcs in this shitty program called life.

Soyciety is retarded

Saw this video of a 30 year old woman making out with a 10 year old boy in public soyciety didnt seem to care telling you man foid pedos have it easy they can pretty much molest a child and they’ll get away with because they’re wamen

i wish i was a sociopath, studies says they are charming, and easily manipulate people and specially women

Saw this video of a 30 year old woman making out with a 10 year old boy in public soyciety didnt seem to care telling you man foid pedos have it easy they can pretty much molest a child and they’ll get away with because they’re wamen

i wish i was a sociopath, studies says they are charming, and easily manipulate people and specially women
Sociopaths are praised in society. Some murderous gang member is looked more fondly on than this entire forum. Men respect men who kill other men. Women respect them even more.

I don't even view them as human beings tbh. Just npcs in this shitty program called life.
Based

Always remember that most women are borderline psychopaths
Yes. Women's biggest "right" is murdering their babies. Don't forget

Sociopaths are praised in society. Some murderous gang member is looked more fondly on than this entire forum. Men respect men who kill other men. Women respect them even more.
The only time I have ever seen Sociopath/Psychopath used by normies as an insult (as in, "you fucking psycho" or "ew, I think he's a psycho") is either when some subhuman stood up for himself in aggresive manner or when some subhuman is too quiet/reserved, JFL.
As you said, actually dangerous people are highly respected by everyone.

If you luck out and get to be both chad and psycho, you win. Seriously, there's nothing that can stop you at that point. Shit won't even be difficult.

The only time I have ever seen Sociopath/Psychopath used by normies as an insult (as in, "you fucking psycho" or "ew, I think he's a psycho") is either when some subhuman stood up for himself in aggresive manner or when some subhuman is too quiet/reserved, JFL.
Serial Killers usually blend in perfectly within their communities, and Guess what they have wives.

ONLY the schizotypal types are insular and Alone.
Like Ed Gein, or the genius Unabomber.

All normies are hypocritical scum i despise them

Exactly

All normies are hypocritical scum i despise them
This is what I've always despised about them most. From when I was as young as 8. Hypocrisy angers me to such an intense degree.

This is what I've always despised about them most. From when I was as young as 8. Hypocrisy angers me to such an intense degree.
Yes hypocrisy is a pathetic form of obliviousness