Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over so i went clothes shopping with my mom yesterday.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i hate buying clothes, i do it like one time every 2-3 years. anyway my sister told me theres huge sales and bla bla bla so i went yesterday with my mom.
it was pure suicidefuel.
first of all it was a 30 minutes drive and my mom was so fucking annoying. i had to park pretty far (cuz all parking spots were taken) and my mom ofcourse complained about how much she needs to walk now. like im fucking hiding a better parking spot!!!!!!!!

anyway its a huge shopping center and i got mogged every step. so many young foids and chads.
teens foids that dress like whores.
20s foids that dress like whores.
30s foids that dress like whores.
40s foids that dress like whores.
FFFFSSSSSSS.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
all the foids that work in the stores looked at me with disgust when i asked them something.
i just felt bad so most of the things i didnt even try on lol. just bought it and got out.
i hate going to places like that cuz its always full of 20s people like me, but they look better and live a much much better life than me.
after i was finishing i went to some kebab shop owned by some rapefuge. his name was ali. the food was SHIT.
he touched my food with his bare hands so much when he made it wtf. i could barely eat it tbh. also like i said it was pretty shit. and expensive AF.

getting mogged for straight 2 hours, being annoyed by my mom and eating shit food made me feel so bad. and then the weird part of the day happened - there were a couple next to me with a young girl, around 2 years old. she looked at me like 10 seconds and then she touched my hand while smiling.
it was weird af but it was nice in a way (NO IT NOT IN A PEDOPHILE WAY FUCK YOU.). that theres something alive that acknowledge my existences.
it reminded me that one time after a run i just sat in a bench, feeling like shit and alone and some small cat came to me and wanted me to pet her.
felt nice.

anyway it was a fucking SHIT day. i fucking HATE buying clothes. would buy all of them in aliexpress but the pants never fit.
fuck my life.

watching so much young couples there made me want to cry. i fucking hate my life. why im so fucking ugly??????????????????

db97qwc-893ca810-a5a6-4839-b028-7e6414448f9e.gif

I don't buy clothes. I just wear the same shit everyday.

its a scary world out there friend

The trick is to come in with a hoody, sunglasses and headphones.

2 yo touched you? FUCKING CHAD GET OUT REEEEEEEE

i wish my mother would take me clothes shopping, i have multiple gift cards just laying around

thats why im buying clothes only online

Fuck I'm so afraid, I probably have to buy new shoes soon.

Ahahahah grear post though

I haven't bought new clothes in AT LEAST 10 years now. I have 3 individual outfits, and each outfit is clearly over-used, I have 1 pair of shoes which have holes in them and falling apart. All my socks and underpants have holes in them. The outfits are like what a homeless teenager would wear, theyre 3 hoodies, each hoodie is missing the string to adjust the hoodie, and the colors of the hoodies are completely washed out.

I see no point to replace anything as I don't go anywhere or do anything.

that's why i order the same clothes online again and again.
going shopping for clothes irl = ropefuel.

Just go on your own, the only thing worse than going shopping is going with someone else. Same with flying, I hate being in the airport with someone else as a liability. I’d much rather be on my own.

that's why i order the same clothes online again and again.
going shopping for clothes irl = ropefuel.
This sounds like a nice trick, your cloths will always fit.

Just go on your own, the only thing worse than going shopping is going with someone else. Same with flying, I hate being in the airport with someone else as a liability. I’d much rather be on my own.
ye idk why i invited my mom.

I buy my clothes at second hand due to poverty. Not so maby couples there.

I buy my clothes at second hand due to poverty. Not so maby couples there.
wtf bro
nowdays u can buy t shirts in 7$

i hate buying clothes, i do it like one time every 2-3 years. anyway my sister told me theres huge sales and bla bla bla so i went yesterday with my mom.
it was pure suicidefuel.
first of all it was a 30 minutes drive and my mom was so fucking annoying. i had to park pretty far (cuz all parking spots were taken) and my mom ofcourse complained about how much she needs to walk now. like im fucking hiding a better parking spot!!!!!!!!

anyway its a huge shopping center and i got mogged every step. so many young foids and chads.
teens foids that dress like whores.
20s foids that dress like whores.
30s foids that dress like whores.
40s foids that dress like whores.
FFFFSSSSSSS.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
all the foids that work in the stores looked at me with disgust when i asked them something.
i just felt bad so most of the things i didnt even try on lol. just bought it and got out.
i hate going to places like that cuz its always full of 20s people like me, but they look better and live a much much better life than me.
after i was finishing i went to some kebab shop owned by some rapefuge. his name was ali. the food was SHIT.
he touched my food with his bare hands so much when he made it wtf. i could barely eat it tbh. also like i said it was pretty shit. and expensive AF.

getting mogged for straight 2 hours, being annoyed by my mom and eating shit food made me feel so bad. and then the weird part of the day happened - there were a couple next to me with a young girl, around 2 years old. she looked at me like 10 seconds and then she touched my hand while smiling.
it was weird af but it was nice in a way (NO IT NOT IN A PEDOPHILE WAY FUCK YOU.). that theres something alive that acknowledge my existences.
it reminded me that one time after a run i just sat in a bench, feeling like shit and alone and some small cat came to me and wanted me to pet her.
felt nice.

anyway it was a fucking SHIT day. i fucking HATE buying clothes. would buy all of them in aliexpress but the pants never fit.
fuck my life.

watching so much young couples there made me want to cry. i fucking hate my life. why im so fucking ugly??????????????????

db97qwc-893ca810-a5a6-4839-b028-7e6414448f9e.gif
Every restaurant worker touches your food with bare hands tbf. Gloves are for cucks.

wtf bro
nowdays u can buy t shirts in 7$
I am from poor country.
Actually, it is one of incel traits, Chris. My mother is abusive helicopter parent and she likes to buy me, adult man, clothes too. Obviously sometimes she wants to go shopping together. It feels like you are a pet or a doll.

Last edited: