Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I stopped participating in incel-forums for some time now: I dont feel any different nor better

There's no ascending, there's no undo button for your face.

i feel like this has to be larp unless it's written by some GrAYnigger that got banned after like 5 posts

You can pretend to leave the blackpill but the reality is the blackpill never leaves you

Jfl that IT thinks you magically stop being an incel if you deny it

i dont even wanna read what those IT fucks have to say in the replies

No ascending for your face. The BP follows you wherever you go. You can try to run but there's no escape.

You can pretend to leave the blackpill but the reality is the blackpill never leaves you
As I say,

You didn't find the blackpill, rather it found you.

Take aways?

Therapy won’t magically make you attractive.

Reality does not change because you don’t like what you get.

Don't forget you're here forever :feelsdevil:

Nobody joins a blackpill forum cuz everything's hunky-dory.
Anti inkwell rhetoric is some of the most retarded in existence.

i dont even wanna read what those IT fucks have to say in the replies
They're mostly saying because he referred to himself as subhuman, he's still blackpilled and normal people don't feel that way.

More senseless gaslighting... what about the endless girls who obsess over their looks, weight, lack of tits/ass to the point of starving and harming themselves? It just so happens, they're never alone.

They're mostly saying because he referred to himself as subhuman, he's still blackpilled and normal people don't feel that way.

More senseless gaslighting... what about the endless girls who obsess over their looks, weight, lack of tits/ass to the point of starving and harming themselves? It just so happens, they're never alone.
“Oh woe is me I’m such a femcel because Chad won’t commit, meanwhile I’ve got 50 lonely incels blowing up my phone and 50 more sliding into my dms but still…I’m so lonely”. :foidSoy:

You can't leave, the blackpill won't be done with you until you die.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back