Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I start college tomorrow...

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Hey. Newcel here.

Tomorrow is officially D day. This is my chance at going from zero friends to building some level of a social circle. If I rated my inhibition levels for this id probably give it an 8/10. 10/10 would be passing the f**k out. I don't even know man. I will probably be quiet most of the day but I'm going to try my best to not be a dumb shit mute either if people talk to me.

I also went out to two different shops today for the first time in weeks and ended up being served by two foids. I could feel that typical energy of repulsion coming from them. Its like when I'm interacting with them they are being pulled away from me by a gravitational force and just want to be rid of my presence. It was a harsh reminder that my break is over & I'm basically going back out into the social field. all I know is that when I go to college I will inevitably regret taking my months of solitude for granted. depression may well be imminent.

Don't really know the overall point of this apart from just getting shit off of my chest but there you go. Welcome me to the shit pile if you may folks.

Attachments

• incel.me.jpg
    incel.me.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 93
its all a fucking cope, if u were incel in high school college will be even worse. atleast in high school you can build some sort of camraderie while being in the class with same people, in university you will be PERMALONE. (speaking from exp half year at college but quit )

Hey we probably go to the same college I start tomorrow too

I'm a senior and never tried to make friends or get dates with girls before but now that I'm almost done I'm going to try as hard as I can.

Just remember it's a marathon, only approach people you would like to get to know not just for the sake of approaching.

Also don't feel forced to make friends for the sake of it.

I really don't like pretty much everyone in my classes so I'm not going to force myself to like them, if you're going to social circle maxx it's got to be with a social circle you enjoy being in.

Whenever I have down time I'm going to go hang out where the students do on campus and if anyone seems cool I'll ask them some standard questions like "mind if I sit here?" "How do you like this place" "what are you studying"

Once you leave college your chances of making friends and getting a girlfriend literally evaporate to zero.

It seems like your social skills are close to zero. At this point it's OVER

@Zesto One of the main issues I have to face is the difficulty of making friends when the place is packed with normies. So yeah I suppose putting time and effort into finding people I like would be a good idea. And to address your last sentence that is something Ive had thought about two. Its basically the last chance. we are really on the line here.

Also don't feel forced to make friends for the sake of it.

I really don't like pretty much everyone in my classes so I'm not going to force myself to like them, if you're going to social circle maxx it's got to be with a social circle you enjoy being in.
you see this basic kindergarten shit doesnt occur to subhumans until they're like 20 it's OVER it's OOOVEEEEEEER

@Indari Thank you for that sweet black pill brother
And what do you guys think I my Avatar I set up lol? even the manlet Charles manson can get sweet young poon because he was willing to commit some harsh crimes.

Fuck, thank you for your post. This is a wake up call for me in some way. Starting school tomorrow as well and forgot that the first few days are crucial to making new friends.

I gotta get ready for this

Hope it goes well OP.

For me college was better since i left a private schopl to a public university. No assholes, no snobbish cunts, no nothing