Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I spent the last 3 months leanmaxxing

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Inspired by this post on Looksmax I spend the last 3 months losing 13kg / 28lbs. I wasn't even overweight to begin with but now I'm kind of shredded.

Today I walked around the city and counted the number of foids giving me IOIs or even eye contact. Zero, as far as I could tell.

Cashiers still act like automatons, no small talk ever.

Still no matches on Tinder.

Nothing I do matters.

I feel like such an idiot.

Last edited:
Are you Chad now?

It won't work if you don't have good bones under the fat.

Are you Chad now?
Lol. Leanmaxxing is not worth it man, you will not find a gf even with 7 bf%. Just eat whatever you want and just bloatmaxx. Been bloatmaxxing a bit and am already 80kg despite being a turbo manlet. Aiming to hit 105.
I retardedly submitted the post before I finished it. I updated it now.

And why is retarded looksmax not working?

Be proud of the fact that you leaned out. Stop expecting so much from retarded women

How did you show your body off, like what did you wear

What are your current stats?

How did you show your body off, like what did you wear
Just a t-shirt. It's not too tight but it's obvious I'm gymmaxxed even when I'm wearing a sweater, never mind a t-shirt.

Sounds good, doesn't work

Just a t-shirt. It's not too tight but it's obvious I'm gymmaxxed even when I'm wearing a sweater, never mind a t-shirt.

I think the problem is thinking any kind of looks max will do any good when you’re a wizard.

I don't think the thread said you'd get IOIs from random people on the street.

similar story here. I lost 20 kgs, did absolutely nothing for attracting foids and as far as I can tell my mental well being (as if there was any to begin with) didn't even improve

I don't think the thread said you'd get IOIs from random people on the street.
But not even brief eye contact. No foids checking me out. When you're in fitness magazine cover shape (not quite, but pretty close), somebody should be checking you out... r-right?

Fuck that. Fuck what foids think, you took on a healthy lifestyle and now you've got better composition.

Caring what foids think is a cuck thing to do. Getting fit for foids is also a cuck thing to do. You did it for yourself, and you should be proud of what you accomplished.

I think the problem is thinking any kind of looks max will do any good when you’re a wizard.
I don't know why I thought it would work better than before when I was at 10% bf. I guess loneliness has lowered my IQ.

But not even brief eye contact. No foids checking me out. When you're in fitness magazine cover shape (not quite, but pretty close), somebody should be checking you out... r-right?

I dunno. What I would do is follow the advice of people who claim their advice will get you checked out. And then when you don't get checked out, be like "Hey I followed your advice and nothing happened. What went wrong?"

"Now you gotta work on that attitude, bro"

"You need to smile more, bro"

"Be confident and make them laugh, bro"

"Be a gentleman to them, bro"

go ER since faceandlms scammed us with looksmaxxing :feelshehe:

From subhuman to shredded subhuman.

Yeah, you can’t grow a strong square chin by dieting I’m afraid.

>> strong jaw
>> suicide

choose one

"Now you gotta work on that attitude, bro"

"You need to smile more, bro"

"Be confident and make them laugh, bro"

"Be a gentleman to them, bro"

It's double jaw surgery for us or we die alone.

Inspired by this post on Looksmax I spend the last 3 months losing 13kg / 28lbs. I wasn't even overweight to begin with but now I'm kind of shredded.

Today I walked around the city and counted the number of foids giving me IOIs or even eye contact. Zero, as far as I could tell.

Nothing I do matters.

Because you lack the warrior/Chad bones under the fat and lack the facial harmony of a GL male.

As long as you are less than 19% bodyfat, it really does not matter that much to women. I have been pretty much everything from 9% to 27% bodyfat and it made little difference. Obviosuly, its better to be 15% than 27% for your mental well being and general health.

I don't know why I thought it would work better than before when I was at 10% bf. I guess loneliness has lowered my IQ.
It's okay bro. I'm a scrawny little bitch, ngl fucking jealous of your gym bod if it's like I'm picturing (fitness magazine cover shape DAMN). I started gymcelling about 2 months ago, and it's hard as fuck for me to gain weight at all. I have a long road to making any kind of real gains.

They're being messaged by 1-2 terachads, 6-7 Chads, 10-15 normies every minute and countless of orbiting cucks. What makes you think an average leanmaxxed dude will spark a dopamine rush in the foids biochemistry? They're totally desintetized to it.

I'm leanmaxxing.
Image result for lean drink

u r idiot since u believe in shit they talking on looksmax or lookism, its over.

I still think going from 193 lbs to 165 lbs at 5'11 would significantly improve your appearance. A baldcel, chinless virgin would probably would still be a hopeless case even with such a leanmaxxing.. yet he would still be improved compared to before.

I still think going from 193 lbs to 165 lbs at 5'11 would significantly improve your appearance. A baldcel, chinless virgin would probably would still be a hopeless case even with such a leanmaxxing.. yet he would still be improved compared to before.
It's debatable whether a change that doesn't improve your situation is an improvement.
JA99wOu

I'm not this guy, though.

In my case I got more muscle definition but I lost muscle overall. And my face is narrow which was kinda hidden by that fat (not that I was fat to begin with) so I don't know whether it looks better or not. All I know is I'm still invisible to foids and I'd set fire to an orphanage for a pizza and a box of donuts.

u r idiot since u believe in shit they talking on looksmax or lookism, its over.
Hope made me stupid.

As long as you are less than 19% bodyfat, it really does not matter that much to women. I have been pretty much everything from 9% to 27% bodyfat and it made little difference. Obviosuly, its better to be 15% than 27% for your mental well being and general health.
I don't know about the mental well-being, I'm mentally well when I can cope with tasty food and booze. And I got psyched by that Looksmax thread in the OP, for that guy it did make a dramatic difference to go to around 10% bf.

It's okay bro. I'm a scrawny little bitch, ngl fucking jealous of your gym bod if it's like I'm picturing (fitness magazine cover shape DAMN). I started gymcelling about 2 months ago, and it's hard as fuck for me to gain weight at all. I have a long road to making any kind of real gains.
Eat a pound of chicken breasts a day, 10 egg whites, a can of tuna (or brotein-equivalents to these) and fill the rest with the kind of food you need to function properly and not kill yourself. If you lift hard and consistently and eat what you're supposed to consistently, you kinda can't fail, only have different degrees of success. Muscles won't avoid you just because you're ugly or short. or there's better looking guys they can jump on.

Last edited:
Thing is you aren't really done yet. I don't know how big your frame is, but assuming average I think you might want to lose another 10 lbs, especially with a narrow face. And even then you won't be done yet. The next phase is hardening your physique while maintaining the lower bodyweight.

I've lost a lot of weight at periods and I know exactly what it looks like when you've just recently lost like 30 lbs. Your face looks much better, but your body doesn't look hard and lean. In some ways its not much of an improvement at this point. Because you look weaker.. though in some ways like aerobic ability you are vastly improved. But, I still think it is an overall improvement at this point. The improvement for your body is your 'figure' looks a lot better. Eg.. imagine a woman who lost 30 lbs.

When you lose 30 lbs, or even after you lose I estimate 10-15 lbs your body goes into a catabolic state. And that is when it starts ripping up the muscle. And that loss of muscle is what gives you the weaker look. I wouldn't be surprised if the last 15 lbs of what you lost was basically all muscle. Some of that isn't the end of the world, as lighter people need less like legs muscles to move around. A 165 lb person is just going to have smaller leg muscles than a 195 lb person. But I've seen first hand the effect of losing 30 lbs on my upper body muscles.

In the next phase you will be able to increase calories to a maintenance level. It will take time for your body to shift out of a catabolic state, like I would estimate a whole month of eating at a maintenance level for your body to shift out of that. The challenge here is food is going to taste really good and make you feel really good for awhile once you start eating more, so here I have literally gained back like 15 lbs rapidly, which is fail.

I am losing weight right now too. And my plan is instead of doing weight lifting when i get to a lower weight, is to do massive aerobic type of exercises. Which I am doing those massive aerobic exercise right now to help lose the weight and to increase my cardiovascular ability. Maybe I will do a bit of upper body weight lifting, but that won't be my focus.

Of course for both you and me.. will all this suddenly make us attractive to women.. basically low chance. Like I was slim and in good shape in highschool and I still couldn't get a girlfriend.

But something that is important to me is the 'idea' that if I were to get in a bed with a woman I would be confident in my own body. I've been really fat in my life and its is horrible what it does to your self-confidence about your body, like just the idea if a woman was touching my body and it was all fat and like manboobs and like instead of my hips and stomach being relatively tight, all fat.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of doing this. Gained muscle and lost a little fat recomping for 3-4 months. I'm no longer skinny fat. I now need to lose more fat to get a lower body fat percentage. I'm eating meat and vegetables and doing some fasting. Losing weight pretty fast. I ate icecream a couple of days cause of cravings but I was still in a deficit.

Your face looks much better, but your body doesn't look hard and lean. In some ways its not much of an improvement at this point. Because you look weaker.. though in some ways like aerobic ability you are vastly improved. But, I still think it is an overall improvement at this point. The improvement for your body is your 'figure' looks a lot better. Eg.. imagine a woman who lost 30 lbs.

When you lose 30 lbs, or even after you lose I estimate 10-15 lbs your body goes into a catabolic state. And that is when it starts ripping up the muscle. And that loss of muscle is what gives you the weaker look. I wouldn't be surprised if the last 15 lbs of what you lost was basically all muscle. Some of that isn't the end of the world, as lighter people need less like legs muscles to move around. A 165 lb person is just going to have smaller leg muscles than a 195 lb person. But I've seen first hand the effect of losing 30 lbs on my upper body muscles.
I don't think muscle (and your body looking shredded) matters much if your fundamental flaws are elsewhere. I've been lifting for more than 15 years and from what I can tell, foids don't react to muscles if your face is ugly. This is in line with my observations of other other gymbros I've known over the years. So I've lost muscle but my lifts aren't even much lower than 3 months ago and even if they were I could really give a shit. I feel betrayed by the implied false promise of muscles leading to easy pussy and I'm sick of walking around seeing girls go for guys whose necks were thinner than my forearms.

Of course for both you and me.. will all this suddenly make us attractive to women.. basically low chance. Like I was slim and in good shape in highschool and I still couldn't get a girlfriend.
Same here, except I've been in good shape for the most of past 15 years. The only time I got down to 10%bf it was during fall/winter and I gave up after about a month so I thought maybe it'll work better in the summer and if I keep at it longer. I'll give it until t-shirt weather lasts and then I'll probably start pigging out again.

Nothing I do matters.

can you post/send me the pics? appreciate it. looking to lean out aswell tbh

Dude in Looksmax is really fucking lean in the last pic, hes really a twink.
But his face go from 4/10 to 6.5. he looks like a different person in the last picture. I couldnt believe it..
Goes from invisible to hi tier normie. no kidding..its impressive..
But cant be healthy / easy to keep yourself that lean for a long period of time...

Last edited:
At least you tried

I don't think muscle (and your body looking shredded) matters much if your fundamental flaws are elsewhere. I've been lifting for more than 15 years and from what I can tell, foids don't react to muscles if your face is ugly. This is in line with my observations of other other gymbros I've known over the years. So I've lost muscle but my lifts aren't even much lower than 3 months ago and even if they were I could really give a shit. I feel betrayed by the implied false promise of muscles leading to easy pussy and I'm sick of walking around seeing girls go for guys whose necks were thinner than my forearms.

Same here, except I've been in good shape for the most of past 15 years. The only time I got down to 10%bf it was during fall/winter and I gave up after about a month so I thought maybe it'll work better in the summer and if I keep at it longer. I'll give it until t-shirt weather lasts and then I'll probably start pigging out again.

I no longer believe in the red-pilled idea about trying to get big muscles to impress women. All else being equal I think women just want a lean physique. Now coping weightlifter guys I tell this to, they say 'ya, but you can be lean and jacked.'

But I don't think without steroids most mens' bodies can build and hold a ton of muscle while also remaining low body fat.

So lets take this a step further in the logic. Say no matter what your body looks like, because of other factors like frame, face, skin, hair, etc. that you are not going to have any success with women anyway. Then what matters is general health and well being. What type of physique makes you feel the best. And for me that was when I was light in weight.

At 195 lbs compared to 165 lbs you would be carrying around 30 extra lbs of weight everywhere you went, even sitting at the computer.

Then what matters is general health and well being. What type of physique makes you feel the best. And for me that was when I was light in weight.
At 195 lbs compared to 165 lbs you would be carrying around 30 extra lbs of weight everywhere you went, even sitting at the computer.
Carrying less fat feels better for sure... but I enjoy food a lot and the closest I come to happiness is when I pig out. No matter how shitty my day was, I could always lift my spirits up with lasagna and pancakes. I'm not sure any kind of body is worth giving that up.

Fuck that. Fuck what foids think, you took on a healthy lifestyle and now you've got better composition.

Caring what foids think is a cuck thing to do. Getting fit for foids is also a cuck thing to do. You did it for yourself, and you should be proud of what you accomplished.

Tbh if I'm going to looksmax, I'm doing it for myself. If a bitch didn't accept me before, I don't need her to accept me now that I changed
No pussy is worth that shit. Good guy on becoming fitter, take pride in that.

Carrying less fat feels better for sure... but I enjoy food a lot and the closest I come to happiness is when I pig out. No matter how shitty my day was, I could always lift my spirits up with lasagna and pancakes. I'm not sure any kind of body is worth giving that up.

Sounds like you might have moderately low serotonin & dopamine. Like functional enough receptors that you can still get lifted spirits by over-eating things that increase the activity of them.. but too low to feel good normally.

Yah as others have said leanmaxxing only works if you have good bone structure under layers of fat.

Something that needs to be emphasised regarding looksmaxxing is that looksmaxxing is about improving your potential it's not a guaranteed success, and in fact probably wont work tbh but you need to try it just to confirm your inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back