Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I spent the last 3 months leanmaxxing

Today I walked around the city and counted the number of foids giving me IOIs or even eye contact. Zero, as far as I could tell.
Genes are everything bro, only point in gymcelling is to beat up normies who fuck up

Genes are everything bro, only point in gymcelling is to beat up normies who fuck up
Muscles won't make you magically make you good at fighting. Anyone gymceling for that purpose should also have martial arts training (and spar regularly). I've been at it for over 15 years and I didn't get an opportunity to use that training in earnest. It was kind of a waste of time tbh.

I know this might sound like massive fail and it might be.. but I understand your need to have something to look forward to each day. In your case looking forward to pigging out on high calorie foods that you get a pleasurable boost during & after eating.

My strategy for that is I smoke cigars. It gives the same and far better pleasure than eating without the weight gain. Allegedly smoking has all these unhealthy side effects, but .. over eating has even worse side effects(for me).. But I also don't smoke that much. Like less than 1/4 of a cigar per day.

I buy high quality $20 cigars and each one lasts like 4 or 5 days at the rate I smoke them. That works out to $4-$5 per day. And without cigars because I end up eating way more, the extra food actually costs more than that.

Muscles won't make you magically make you good at fighting. Anyone gymceling for that purpose should also have martial arts training (and spar regularly). I've been at it for over 15 years and I didn't get an opportunity to use that training in earnest. It was kind of a waste of time tbh.
My point is that normalfags wont fuck with you if you look buff

My point is that normalfags wont fuck with you if you look buff
That's true but I was replying to you saying that gymceling will help you beat up normies. It reduces the likelihood of them fucking with you (though if they figure out you aren't going to hurt them, they'll fuck with you extra hard), but if you think it's likely you'll get into fights then I'd recommend diverting some of gymceling time to martial arts and sparring.

Last edited:
Jfl at thinking gym maxxxing actually works if not Chad

I've just noticed slight striation in my left quad, so i'm probably around 9-10% atm, got hollow cheeks but nothing else besides that tbhngl

I've just noticed slight striation in my left quad, so i'm probably around 9-10% atm, got hollow cheeks but nothing else besides that tbhngl
It's over for asymmetriccels.

I can literally never get hollow cheeks no matter how lean I get, my jaw is so curved inwards and I've such shit non visable cheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back