Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So, I showed a brocel on discord a oneitis, and he said she looked "Godawful" and called me down bad.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
10% worship of toilet
I'll post a pic of her and ask if you all agree with him.

Attachments

• UHH.png
    UHH.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 113
she isn't even that bad looking. she literally have blue eyes

your gay friend is probably having an oneitis over some poop eyed noodlewhores like most guys

dont talk about your crush here, its cringe as fuck

It shouldn’t matter what others think. If you like her you should go for her.

Last edited:
It shouldn’t matter what others think. If you like her you should go for her.
I did try. Guess what she said? "I have a boyfriend" Granted, I asked knowing that she had a boyfriend; but I didn't care.

I have heard that phrase a lot growing up, but it just mysteriously doesn't apply to us, huh?
Because men have a very narrow beauty standard.

Women can be tall or short. Skinny or curvy. Sharp jaw or round face. Scarlet Johansson and Angelina Jolie are opposites in every way, and they’re both sex symbols.

For men, it’s tall, lean, muscular, and sharp edges. There’s no other archtype.

It was just bothering me making me think "Jesus christ, are my standards really that low?"
If you are genuinely incel then your standards don't matter. Whether you lust after Stacy or Becky, neither wants you

no offense brocel but shes kind of uh

If you are genuinely incel then your standards don't matter. Whether you lust after Stacy or Becky, neither wants you
That's why I'm looking for evidence that I'm not genuinely incel. Why would anyone actually want to be an incel? That itself creates a paradox!

How can a beauty standard be narrow and have a variety of acceptable archetypes at the same time?
Men do not have a variety acceptable archetypes. Just Chads and Non-Chads.

she looks gnarly, i guess her eyes are nice but she doesnt even like normie girl tier to me. but beggars cant be choosers
This is after I raised my standards.

That's why I'm looking for evidence that I'm not genuinely incel. Why would anyone actually want to be an incel? That itself creates a paradox!
The evidence would be getting laid, not posting about your crush like a 14 yr old on the internet

Not bad, but goddamn why are you obsessed with that? You could do better

Dude, I was operating under the notion that a foid's relationship doesn't really matter.
:feelswhat:
You’re not some Chad, but also would you really want to get with a woman who isn’t loyal?

The evidence would be getting laid, not posting about your crush like a 14 yr old on the internet
I think I heard trauma can make people act more juvenile later in life.

Op lost so much self esteem that he chooses to date female shrek.

Without filters I would rate her 3.5