Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I see a bunch of NEETS on this forum and I agree with their life style.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So I see a bunch of NEETS on this forum and I agree with their life style. Why? Because as an autisticel, why should you bother working for a society that hates you when you have the easier and better option? You only get one life and apparently autistic men have shorter life spans compared to NTS so why not just enjoy life by doing the shit you enjoy, weather it be sports, video games or whatever it is you enjoy? You know what they say, you only get one life.

I saw a few weeks ago or whenever that someone got warned for NEET shaming for telling a user to ‘Get a job’ in a mocking manner and I agree with NEET shaming being against the rules because of what I stated in earlier sentences in this post and it also isn’t anyones business what a man chooses to do with his life.

I don't see how the NEET lifestyle is even possible. Do all NEETs have rich parents? Mine would kick me out eventually and tbh there's no way i'd want to live with my parents for the rest of my life. I'd rather be homeless.

NEETing hard, will probably NEET for the rest of my life.

Most people dont get / realize " that their life is Finite , and a One time Only " Experience .

They happily waste it away doing work , justify it because everyone does it and " nEEd mOnEy BrO .

going to work 8 hours a day , 5 days a week what equals 40 hours . , they are willingly giving half of their day away each day , doing shit they dont want .

its just ridiculous to me , that people are content with that behavior.

So I see a bunch of NEETS on this forum and I agree with their life style. Why? Because as an autisticel, why should you bother working for a society that hates you when you have the easier and better option? You only get one life and apparently autistic men have shorter life spans compared to NTS so why not just enjoy life by doing the shit you enjoy, weather it be sports, video games or whatever it is you enjoy? You know what they say, you only get one life.

I saw a few weeks ago or whenever that someone got warned for NEET shaming for telling a user to ‘Get a job’ in a mocking manner and I agree with NEET shaming being against the rules because of what I stated in earlier sentences in this post and it also isn’t anyones business what a man chooses to do with his life.

Most people dont get / realize " that their life is Finite , and a One time Only " Experience .

They happily waste it away doing work , justify it because everyone does it and " nEEd mOnEy BrO .

going to work 8 hours a day , 5 days a week what equals 40 hours . , they are willingly giving half of their day away each day , doing shit they dont want .

its just ridiculous to me , that people are content with that behavior.
Working is understandable if that is the only option but yeah, true.

"Loafing around, not doing a stroke of work"

- DQVII

I only work 1-2 days per week. I find it to be a great balance between spiraling down into full NEET insanity and getting to do whatever I want because I have all the time :feelsthink::society:

Wageslaving is harmful for those who've got a sub4 face.

I don't see how the NEET lifestyle is even possible. Do all NEETs have rich parents? Mine would kick me out eventually and tbh there's no way i'd want to live with my parents for the rest of my life. I'd rather be homeless.
Rich parents are not required. :feelsokman:

You just need to get on ZOG bux is all. :feelsthink:

Based thread
Don't forget that many of us reside in Europe. Getting neetbuxx in Germany, UK, Sweden, Netherlands etc. is child's play especially because most of us have fucked up mental health due to bullying etc... we don't even need to LARP, just honestly tell them about our lives and how we feel and voila, free neeetbuxx and never having to work.

Not everyone here is from the US.

Yeah I am on that jobcentremaxxing and I’ll spend my job seekers allowance on lynx Africa and then just huff it

I hate being NEET do. All I do is be on my bed all day and get fatter.

Rich parents are not required. :feelsokman:

You just need to get on ZOG bux is all. :feelsthink:
Based thread

Don't forget that many of us reside in Europe. Getting neetbuxx in Germany, UK, Sweden, Netherlands etc. is child's play especially because most of us have fucked up mental health due to bullying etc... we don't even need to LARP, just honestly tell them about our lives and how we feel and voila, free neeetbuxx and never having to work.

Not everyone here is from the US.
Wow. I thought that those faggots are always after you to show them proof you're looking for work and going to interviews and shit. So you can just tell them you're sad and you get NEETbux without being required to eventually become a wagecuck?

If you're clever about it then yes. If they want you to find work you tell them that you can't (depression etc) and they send you to a doctor and you tell him you're too depressed for work. If he confirms it you don't have to work for 6 months. After this they send you to another doctor. You do this 2-3 times and eventually they will just say 'Fuck it' and stop inviting you. Their logic is that anyone who voluntarily refuses to work is basically mentally ill.

Slavery is banned, so with enough persistence you will always win.
How many NEETbucks do you receive per month? I assume it's not enough to rent out even the shittiest apartment?

I am not proud of living like a bottom feeder nor would I be happy if I just got NEETbuxx without any effort.

Which is why I'm using my spare time to learn something or gain skills since having a skill means that I can be useful, and thus worthy in the eyes of other people. It's not self-sustainable either since NEETbuxx depend on taxes from wageslaves. Pretty counterproductive for society to invest in people who in turn won't contribute back to society (not saying this as a way to moralfag, but thinking in the perspective of society).

Instead, I'd just live in an off-grid hut with no electricity and try to get money by doing gigs for people, or directly barter goods and labor. Money is a worthless piece of paper or a number on a screen with no real value controlled by kikes anyways.

Last edited:
But I make good money working and it is good for my self-esteem.

the normie hivemind is conditioned to swarm at you when you tell them you have no intention of getting a job because for them it's unfathomable that people aren't keen on wageslaving in this corporate-communist dystopia