Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I searched "Man with Ukrainian wife" (brutal Ricepill)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220822 221523

JBW and JBA in action, as a Black man who wants to move to the Ukraine to find a wife this is extremely discouraging, especially since 80% of Nigger men are Incels.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/S_1v9sAQaOY?feature=share

I've seen many Western European and Gook men with Slavic wives, even Curries, but I've only ever seen 1 Slav with a Mulatta kid, no husband in sight (probably a pump and dump from a Tyrone). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

are you asian ? you seem to brag about it

most slav women prefer slav men just like norwegian ones prefer norse men or vietnamese ones too

If you google „man with Ukrainian wife“, google will show you the special cases of course

JBW and JBA in action, as a Black man who wants to move to the Ukraine to find a wife this is extremely discouraging, especially since 80% of Nigger men are Incels.
Why would you move to eastern europe as a blackcel :feelswhat:

View attachment 649926

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/S_1v9sAQaOY?feature=share

I've seen many Western European and Gook men with Slavic wives, even Curries, but I've only ever seen 1 Slav with a Mulatta kid, no husband in sight (probably a pump and dump from a Tyrone). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

tf u mean lol. blacks are the race with the least instances of inceldom, thier women are primitive as fuck and hookup with anyone and they are high t

tf u mean lol. blacks are the race with the least instances of inceldom, thier women are primitive as fuck and hookup with anyone and they are high t
true, their women would fuck anyone that offers them drugs.

Only way for Asian men to achieve their fetish of white woman.

Be rich, and find a girl from the poorest most war torn white country

Don’t think they actually like them Asian men tho.

Know it’s just for money and safer country

are you asian ? you seem to brag about it

most slav women prefer slav men just like norwegian ones prefer norse men or vietnamese ones too
I thought slav women wanted western/northern European men.

Most Ukrainian women are ugly, I was on their dating website and wanted to puke at some of the photos. They also age like a milk, have terrible personalities, and are very materialistic.

If you have some pathetic white fetish then go over there and try your luck. But I guarantee you it's not that easy, only a very small minority would settle for an ethnic husband and you have to be very rich to the point where she can stay at home all day and you being a sole bread winner. EE skanks are very big on the whole "you're a man so you need to provide" bs, and are not shy about making outrageous demands.

I read a lot of comments from losers who went to Ukraine to find pussy and then cried because they got scammed. Well of course, wake up call for a lot of idiots.

JBW and JBA in action, as a Black man who wants to move to the Ukraine to find a wife this is extremely discouraging, especially since
JCP just cherry pick theory , chads are a different race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back