Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So I guess knajjd is an incel after all

You lost them at 5’2

Fuck man.
Its over for us. I need to hobbymaxx to death.

Today is my fifth day doing a knajjd Tinder experiment in Brazil. No matches at all!

I was only swiping girls I genuinely found attractive right (not only Stacies or something, but no landwhales, no sub3s, no high-primitive favela whores, etc), but even after lowering the standards further, I still didn't get anything.

These are the pics I used:

View attachment 118685

(I cropped his username out in this first one).

View attachment 118686

(Cropped a bit as well because that house doesn't look like a typical Brazilian house much).

View attachment 118688

I had originally planned to write the profile in English and say I'm an exchange student from Turkey, but I couldn't change my name (it isn't a name a guy from Turkey would have at all), so I kept my profile description (in Portuguese). I mentioned knajjd's height (1,57/5'2).

It's possible that some foids spotted it as a fake, but still, no matches at all in five days in Brazil is definitely incel tier. With a gigachad pic I would definitely get matches even if it looked fake as fuck.

Sorry about calling you a fakecel in the past, @knajjd . Looks like just a pretty boy face isn't enough after all.
Knajjd is kinda cute, no homo. Are you sure they aren't just swiping right on him because they're afraid he's a minor and don't want to get v&?
Also, try and remove his height from his desc or heightfraud him, and see if that changes anything.
I also look underaged like him. Kill me.

thank you!!!!!! that's exactly what i was saying: my physical features are not that of a "prettyboy", i look like a gay weakling. i've seen many, many people make online experiments in my stead and none of them have been successful. i am glad to see that you too, have seen this
relieved-face-twitter.png