Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I am supposed to strive, keep a good job, get fit, and then maybe get a landwhale in 30s?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
And when I let up for even a second then I am unemployable garbage

Tfu on landwhale

How about you do all that and not get a landwhale and be a incel forever

and you think that is a bad deal? that's why ur inkel

Yes

and if she divorces you, ITS YOUR FAULT YOU ENTITLED FUCK

You will eventually become a beta-buxxer like all others sub8(90..95% of the male population depending on the location) and if she will cuck you(50% chance), your status will be downgraded to beta-cuckold.

Not much options tbh ngl.

:feelsEhh: Just enjoy your copes that you can afford

I read a study somewhere that basically said most women are very likely to divorce/lose interest in their mate if he is unemployed or something for a prolonged period of time. OK...so what you ask? Doesn't work the same way if the foid is unemployed. Men tend not to look down upon their mate.

The takeaway might be that attraction is largely physical (looks based) and if there are secondary reasons a foidmale is interested in you (your car, your job, etc.) the relationship may have a very weak bond.

Tfu on ugly femorloids

You catch on fast bro!

That's how I felt too when I became an 'adult'
Wtf I didn't sign up for this

It's just ridiculous. No different to how high dating standards are. Normal guys working insanely hard and doing ridiculous "self improvement" courses which 15 years ago nobody sane would've even thought of but are now considered the norm. Average guys fight tooth and nail to work for a boss who pays them a shit wage and shows them no respect whatsoever.

welcome to life

You will eventually become a beta-buxxer like all others sub8(90..95% of the male population depending on the location) and if she will cuck you(50% chance), your status will be downgraded to beta-cuckold.

Not much options tbh ngl.

And only ever starfish transactional duty sex because she won't be attracted to you.

And later when she files for divorce her excuse will be that "you played too much video games and neglected her teeheee"

maybe, just maybe

I know the way society treats the unemployed is wrong,they act like people don't want to work and when you show that you want to contribute they shit on you and tell you are trash, I want to burn society to the ground so fucking much and knowing I can't is driving me insane with rage, I hope for the day when every body society has called a loser or treated like trash rebels it will be the most glorious site watching the poor and the unwanted rip through cities burning and killing.

Not just that landwhale, also her bastard children, and a chlamydia and hpv infested hole.

Not just that landwhale, also her bastard children, and a chlamydia and hpv infested hole.
She will also force you to march with her on International Women's Day :feelsrope:

So I am supposed to strive, keep a good job, get fit, and then maybe get a landwhale in 30s?

Yes.

Nah when it comes to marriage PLENTY of times I see decent looking foid settle HARD, around 27 they start getting desperate for marriage.

Ive seen plenty of avg to ugly looking dudes get foid above their looksmatch even..
And im 100% sure these dudes aint rich.

And those foids dont gain weight and balloon up a few years after you marry her either..the odds of this happening is 50:50 I say, the more children you have the worse the odds are..

NOW, theres 2 downfalls
she 100% controls how much sex yall will be having
So if you decide to betabuxx be really prepared to be in a sexless marriage and pay for prostitutes
Cant just divorce her, ita fucking costly especially if you have children, youll owe lot child support for 18yrs..

And when a foid marry a man she considers beneath her either economically or lookswise, she is more likely to cheat. So beware all you future betabuxxers..

Or you could do all of that and not even be allowed a landwhale, like me.

fat FDS cunts, retarded boomer parents and bald soybeards: Yes.

I read a study somewhere that basically said most women are very likely to divorce/lose interest in their mate if he is unemployed or something for a prolonged period of time. OK...so what you ask? Doesn't work the same way if the foid is unemployed. Men tend not to look down upon their mate.

The takeaway might be that attraction is largely physical (looks based) and if there are secondary reasons a foidmale is interested in you (your car, your job, etc.) the relationship may have a very weak bond.
In the eyes of foids, men are either a walking dildo or a walking ATM machine, there is no in between

Welcome to life as a sub-8 male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back