Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal So I am high rn and thought of a brutal thing

Volcel would imply that he is willingly not fucking girls, but its unwillingly since he is too autistic and too low T/abused dog from being a slayer
being attractive autist = doing shit like this, being an ugly autist= rot here and sperg all the time

I have never done drugs once in my life doing drugs with some bitch is the least of my concerns

being attractive autist = doing shit like this, being an ugly autist= rot here and sperg all the time
True, but i friendmog him and could easily beat him up because he is low T and weight nealry as much as i do even though he mogs me by 6 inches

You will never smoke weed together with your girlfriend while laughing and enjoying each others company. You will never get on psychedelic drugs with your girlfriend and trip together , also watch the sky during the night. I'ts so fucking brutal
You were denied these experiences by women. They are to blame

You were denied these experiences by women. They are to blame
Blame the kikes, the current situation wouldn't exist without them