Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal So I am high rn and thought of a brutal thing

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
You will never smoke weed together with your girlfriend while laughing and enjoying each others company. You will never get on psychedelic drugs with your girlfriend and trip together , also watch the sky during the night. I'ts so fucking brutal

bro if you're taking drugs you don't need no gf... ur dopamine system is already fucked

You will never smoke weed together with your girlfriend while laughing and enjoying each others company. You will never get on psychedelic drugs with your girlfriend and trip together , also watch the sky during the night. I'ts so fucking brutal
WEED IS SOFT DRUG FOR NORMIES IMAGINE ME WORKING IN CONSTRUCTION LABOUR ON 240MG OXYCONTIN 200MG AMPH 80% PURE AND 8MG CLONAZEPAM BROCEL
View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

a lot of gf break up with drug addicts because the drug addict prefered the drugs over her LOL

WEED IS SOFT DRUG FOR NORMIES IMAGINE ME WORKING IN CONSTRUCTION LABOUR ON 240MG OXYCONTIN 200MG AMPH 80% PURE AND 8MG CLONAZEPAM BROCEL
View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

i want to take hard drugs like horse tranquilizer but i am afraid it may affect me in a bad way :lul::smonk: I've heard that it's a nice experience. I want to try DMT the most ngl.

a lot of gf break up with drug addicts because the drug addict prefered the drugs over her LOL
imagine assuming that i even have the slightest chance to ascend dude. Plus weed is not as bad unless you abuse too much.

Another retarded "you will never have" {insert obvious shit here} thread...

Nothing revelatory is ever stated

Being high is one of the best things in life

Being high is one of the best things in life
i boosted my gaming skills rn idk how that shit works but weed relaxes you and makes you game much better + increases your focus

Just relax and enjoy the trip. If you keep thinking about that stuff you will get a bad trip

Real I love weed I have been smoking for a long time but it makes me sad asf cause I miss the times I would smoke with my bros now i do it alone and still no girl

Taking drugs is fairly common among normies
wich is why they'll stay normies... too dumb to ever think of anything else besides smoking with friends

Taking drugs is fairly common among normies
nah it's an incel trait. Normies smoke only on special events with their friends which i don't have. If you take drugs alone you are a trucel since every normie usually takes drugs with friends.

Real I love weed I have been smoking for a long time but it makes me sad asf cause I miss the times I would smoke with my bros now i do it alone and still no girl
damn sorry man ive never had those friends to begin with.

nah it's an incel trait. Normies smoke only on special events with their friends which i don't have. If you take drugs alone you are a trucel since every normie usually takes drugs with friends.
I know a few normies who smoke or smoked weed alone. Smoking weed alone isnt necessarily seen as a loser trait, unlike drinking alcohol alone

Jennifer connelly 1

I know a few normies who smoke or smoked weed alone. Smoking weed alone isnt necessarily seen as a loser trait, unlike drinking alcohol alone
Truecels dont start drugs at 15-16 like the average CHAD/normie. They start in their adulthood and have abstained from drugs in their youth because they were a good goy.

unlike drinking alcohol alone
I've noticed a lot of foids do this these days. Like if you hang around any liquor store it's a constant stream of millennial career cat women flowing in. I suppose for a woman it's better to drink alone then invite tinder chad around for weekends.

Truecels dont start drugs at 15-16 like the average CHAD/normie. They start in their adulthood and have abstained from drugs in their youth because they were a good goy.
I smoked ganja the first time with 17. Not because i wanted to be a good goy but because i was a truecel who never got offered weed before

I've noticed a lot of foids do this these days. Like if you hang around any liquor store it's a constant stream of millennial career cat women flowing in. I suppose for a woman it's better to drink alone then invite tinder chad around for weekends.
We dont have liquor stores in my country, so i dont know

I smoked ganja the first time with 17. Not because i wanted to be a good goy but because i was a truecel who never got offered weed before
brutal. Not taking any drugs during teen years like me is giga trucel trait

brutal. Not taking any drugs during teen years like me is giga trucel trait
In secondary school i NEVER got invited to any parties. I heard from a classmate that they were drinking alcohol every weekend and do party, meanwhile i rotted at home most of the time (i bet they banged plenty of sluts there). I even asked a guy to let me know when there is a party and guess what, he never texted me

My parents would ropemaxx me if they saw me with weed, but if my tallfag brother did the same he wouldn't get more than a small 'please son, don't do that'.
Also, are smoking on Bulgarian Vasko Žabata pack or Albanian shady evil goat weed?

In secondary school i NEVER got invited to any parties. I heard from a classmate that they were drinking alcohol every weekend and do party, meanwhile i rotted at home most of the time (i bet they banged plenty of sluts there). I even asked a guy to let me know when there is a party and guess what, he never texted me
Same happened to me when I was 15.

brutal

My parents would ropemaxx me if they saw me with weed, but if my tallfag brother did the same he wouldn't get more than a small 'please son, don't do that'.
Also, are smoking on Bulgarian Vasko Žabata pack or Albanian shady evil goat weed?
having shit strict parent on top of being sub5 is brutal

All that because i am autistic. I thought it was all because i am short, but there were plenty of normies who had a similar height to me and they still had a normal social life, which confirmed for me that NT is life

brootal

Sounds like he is the golden child while you are the scapegoat

All that because i am autistic. I thought it was all because i am short, but there were plenty of normies who had a similar height to me and they still had a normal social life, which confirmed for me that NT is life
normies are good at detecting a potential target to neglect completely or bully. If you were not severely autistic then i dont see any issue with people avoiding you just because of autism

normies are good at detecting a potential target to neglect completely or bully. If you were not severely autistic then i dont see any issue with people avoiding you just because of autism
NTpill completely destroyed me. even more than heightpill

Yeah, the world has denied us the opportunity to share and feel joy
Hence why it must burn to the ground

NTpill completely destroyed me. even more than heightpill
heightpill is worse imo, you still have higher chance to ascend at 6'4 and autistic than 5'5 for example.

heightpill is worse imo, you still have higher chance to ascend at 6'4 and autistic than 5'5 for example.
I observed the opposite. 6"4 and 5"5 are both 2 extremes but from what i saw a NT normie has a better chance of finding a girlfriend and having a proper social circle than autistic Chadlite. I know there are many NTpill deniers here but i know what im seeing. I know a 6"1 Chadlite who is easily least 8/10 and yet he has almost no friends and every relationship he had only lasted a few weeks because he is severely autistic. Sure many people would say that he at least had a girlfriend, but its still brutal not being able to maintain it because you are socially retarded and an abused dog. On the other hand i saw NT, average or even below average height normies who have the same relationship since years and also have a proper social circle

I observed the opposite. 6"4 and 5"5 are both 2 extremes but from what i saw a NT normie has a better chance of finding a girlfriend and having a proper social circle than autistic Chadlite. I know there are many NTpill deniers here but i know what im seeing. I know a 6"1 Chadlite who is easily least 8/10 and yet he has almost no friends and every relationship he had only lasted a few weeks because he is severely autistic. Sure many people would say that he at least had a girlfriend, but its still brutal not being able to maintain it because you are socially retarded and an abused dog. On the other hand i saw NT, average or even below average height normies who have the same relationship since years and also have a proper social circle
High IQ reply. But he gets to pump and dump foid after foid ? a 5'5 normie looking manlet will never get that. I have no pity for attractive autists.

High IQ reply. But he gets to pump and dump foid after foid ? a 5'5 normie looking manlet will never get that. I have no pity for attractive autists.
He is too beta to pump and dump. I actually implied to him that he could pump and dump but in his opinion he would take advantage of the girls if he would do that

He is too beta to pump and dump. I actually implied to him that he could pump and dump but in his opinion he would take advantage of the girls if he would do that
jfl then he is a volcel cuck most of the time i guess. His autism is too strong it prevents him from banging stacies really ? :lul:

jfl then he is a volcel cuck most of the time i guess. His autism is too strong it prevents him from banging stacies really ? :lul:
Volcel would imply that he is willingly not fucking girls, but its unwillingly since he is too autistic and too low T/abused dog from being a slayer