Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So how exactly do normies seem to always have women in their life?

B

BarrelStuffer

Banned
-
Especially after college or if they never went to college? Everyone's wageslaving a 9-5 job, wasting time commuting to work, have other responsibilities that eat up time, etc, yet every normie guy seems to always have a girlfriend or a friend they're casually seeing and fucking. A lot of normies I know don't even join clubs or really do much of anything and just want to sit at home after work and watch netflix/play video games or maybe go to the gym and that's it. Seems like meeting a girl that wants to get into a relationship or be friends with benefits just seems to magically happen for the people I've been around. I mean, only like 2% of people are still virgins into their mid 20's. It just seems to eventually happen for most guys.

every normie guy seems to always have a girlfriend or a friend they're casually seeing and fucking.
I only see high tier normies and up in those situations, and even they struggle keeping such deals.

Each looks point makes your life exponentially better. Even a high tier normie is much better off than a normie and a Chad is much above a Chadlite.

Seems like meeting a girl that wants to get into a relationship or be friends with benefits just seems to magically happen for the people I've been around.
That's exactly why anyone who tries is a cuck.
Everything was decided in the big bang for us.

Grey nigger, foids will initiate conversations with males who they find physically attractive. Chad just has to exist, and foids will walk up to him, and talk to him. "Trying to meet someone", is an ugly person's habit.
That's exactly why anyone who tries is a cuck.
Everything was decided in the big bang for us.
I agree, it took me until college to realize that foids are asking Chads for sex. I'll never forget, sophomore year in college my white Aryan Chad friend fucked two different foids in one day. Flash forward 11 years, and here I am on incels.is!

Last edited:
From when's the data?

Tales from a few decades back when the boomers that nowadays give us condescending advice lived: Losing one's virginity/getting sex was not hard for NT low-tier normalfags, they simply had to get a girl drunk/drugged enough until her expectations/inhibitions dropped enough.
Then sex happened during/after the lift home or on the toilet. Back then you had young/drunk females everywhere, you just had to have a car to pick them up.

Nowadays this isn't possible because the public party was replaced mostly by the private party (and therefore you need pre-exisiting social contacts to be allowed to enter).
If a whore is even at a public party she is in the company of friends - and for any subchad there will be no entrance. You go to a party with people you know and you come back with them.
These normalfags or other whores are her "friends" that make sure that no other normalfag comes there. Furthermore, many whores nowadays avoid parties because males hit on them.
To drink they go to carpetmuncher/assfucker bars.

Nowadays -in our current generation- getting laid (or even getting into a relationship) is next to impossible for any Sub8, most forms of approaches are considered as sexual harassment and meeting women outside dating apps/a pre-existing friend circle is (next to) impossible.

Hard truth: Twenty or thirty years ago almost nobody here would have been a permacel. And literal whores were also easier to get. Most of us would have had no problem finding a wife (if we had no problem to find a job) and even if it hadn't been the most beautiful specimen we could have easily accessed other solutions (with hippie whores and other whores just cruising around and giving anyone with a tiny bit of money/a car sex).

Last edited:
I only see high tier normies and up in those situations, and even they struggle keeping such deals.

Each looks point makes your life exponentially better. Even a high tier normie is much better off than a normie and a Chad is much above a Chadlite.
Subchad law is genuinely at least in certain areas a truth.

normies not

high tier normies, chadlites and chads ofc yes

Orbiting and worship. I've known of "normies" with many female friends. This was achieved by worshiping the foids as they paired off with Chad.

Then again, the normies I know are soy/beta.

Last edited:
Especially after college or if they never went to college? Everyone's wageslaving a 9-5 job, wasting time commuting to work, have other responsibilities that eat up time, etc, yet every normie guy seems to always have a girlfriend or a friend they're casually seeing and fucking. A lot of normies I know don't even join clubs or really do much of anything and just want to sit at home after work and watch netflix/play video games or maybe go to the gym and that's it. Seems like meeting a girl that wants to get into a relationship or be friends with benefits just seems to magically happen for the people I've been around. I mean, only like 2% of people are still virgins into their mid 20's. It just seems to eventually happen for most guys.
You either live in the third world or you are above 30 years old, at 30 years old or so it gets better because the wall, they don't attract most Chad anymore.

But muh 60 years old foid photo in Tinder that proves that Chad matches with 60 years old, yeah no fuck Chad is swiping literally everything and just wait to who answer back.

Yeah

I agree, I’m an incel at 17 and will be until I die
At least you know at a young age, I didn't declare myself an incel and wasn't :blackpill:ed until 23, there are tons of mistakes and events i wish i could have changed.

Grey nigger, foids will initiate conversations with males who they find physically attractive. Chad just has to exist, and foids will walk up to him, and talk to him. "Trying to meet someone", is an ugly person's habit.

I agree, it took me until college to realize that foids are asking Chads for sex. I'll never forget, sophomore year in college my white Aryan Chad friend fucked two different foids in one day. Flash forward 11 years, and here I am on incels.is!
Not talking about Chads though. Most normies get laid/gf's as well.

You either live in the third world or you are above 30 years old, at 30 years old or so it gets better because the wall, they don't attract most Chad anymore.

But muh 60 years old foid photo in Tinder that proves that Chad matches with 60 years old, yeah no fuck Chad is swiping literally everything and just wait to who answer back.
Don't most people start settling down when they hit 30's? I'm 25 and not in 3rd world country. Most normies simply do not stay virgins until their mid-20's and will be regularly dating by then, despite what people here say.

the public party was replaced mostly by the private party
I agree. I'm nearly 30, and I have watched the trend change from young people having house parties, to young people packing themselves into expensive night clubs with watered-down drinks. Night clubs are expensive, and house parties used to be better in my opinion. Coronavirus ended all that though.

They got strong game

(and I say that unironically)

Normies usually have a solid social circle which includes foids they’ve known since high school. They passed the looks threshold already and the foid is more settled in around them.
I agree, I’m an incel at 17 and will be until I die
Imma be real you probably won’t be man

Don't most people start settling down when they hit 30's? I'm 25 and not in 3rd world country. Most normies simply do not stay virgins until their mid-20's and will be regularly dating by then, despite what people here say.
Wall start to happen at 28 years old, they get pressure from the moment they start to get rejected by Chad which is about 26, 27, so they start picking up Chadlites, the more the years pass the more they lower their standard to high tier normie and so on.

At 30 is fullblown Wall and any foid that is single at that year is going to be cat lady material or betabuxx husband, wall in terms of marriage or getting a partner to raise kids with (as Chad will never reject a blowjob from a 30 years old foid), so many foids cheat their husbands at 28, 29, 30 and so on and the beta normie raise other man's son.

I don't see a cuck raising other man's children as someone with a real couple, my grandfather literally fathered 3 children that wasn't his, grandmother died and never told the truth, years after there was a transplant issue with my grandfather and everyone had to make medical test, oops another "isolated" case of selective fertility only to Chad, even if normie fucks her girlfriend she will not get pregnant.

Last edited: