Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So fucking tired of it all...

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
go to work, to support a society that hates me.

Going out shopping to buy shit I don´t need and walk past hundreds of people without getting as much as eye contact.

Going to bars/clubs with 5:1 male to female ratios, paying money to get in only to get ignored and mass rejected by every woman, night after night. Of course women get in for free, can skip the line and get free drinks.

Seeing chads going to clubs with their harem while everyone else is getting shit.

Going home, trying to cope with movies and games.

End up not being able to cope because every movie only featuring strong, independent female leads that bosses all the men around and loveplots between stacy and chad.

Same with games.

Saving up all my money for plastic surgeries which likely won´t make a difference unless they turn me into chad. All those thousands of euros could´ve been spent on vacations instead.

I could go on and on, but I´m so fucking tired of this shit.

your bureaucracy is fucked, as someone across the pond, this Euro vs. US shitflinging is dumb, we're both fucked. if I could get you a green card out of Germany you'd likely slay here (girls love dudes with accents)

End up not being able to cope because every movie only featuring strong, independent female leads that bosses all the men around and loveplots between stacy and chad.

This is definitely the most tiresome one for me atm tbh

Like how the fuck do these cucks watch this shit?

your bureaucracy is fucked, as someone across the pond, this Euro vs. US shitflinging is dumb, we're both fucked. if I could get you a green card out of Germany you'd likely slay here (girls love dudes with accents)
I have lived both in the US and Germany. Both is equally depressing, but I´d say it´s harder in Germany to get laid since girls are more prudish and minorities have higher sexual market value than whites here. Not only do you have to compete against 6ft5 German chads, but you also have to compete against all the chads from other countries who have invaded Germany and are fucking all of our women.

well might as well go to SEA then. we're being systematically exterminated by the pest itself.

Last edited:
Well, that's the way life goes for a sub 8 man in the West. I would leave Germany in your place, here you have no chance.

Realizing that I have to live another 70 subpar years on this fucking rock is depressing

i like working because i am accumlating a good amount of money, but at the same time i hate the fact im contributing to a fucked society.

also i dont drink so idk about bars and shit, seems like suicide fuel for incels.

> Leaves room except when forced to for work/school

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: