Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So fuckin' bored right now...

Yesterday

Yesterday

Self-banned
-
It's currently 14:49 where I am, I wish this day can end faster.
Right now, I have no friends, no family, no girlfriend, I have no cash until friday and the town I live in is fucking boring, seriously.
Theres nothing to do here, most places in my town are restaurants, cafes, fast-food joints and takeaways.
The closest thing I have to a friend is my neighbour, he's a bigger NEET than me, but we both have little things in common.

Hope I can talk to somebody to kill time, you know?

Last edited:
brutal hikikomoripill

Play videogames and watch movies and listen to music all day long, time goes by fast

Play videogames and watch movies and listen to music all day long, time goes by fast
I never liked movies, I've mostly lost interest in video games, I don't even own a console.
I have megadrive, SNES and GBA emulators here on my laptop, but never play them.
I do listen to music, mostly music from video games and anime, but sometimes, I'd rather not listen to any just to have some peace and quiet.