Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So Finasteride(Hairloss)work? Chicho and o pry are both using it

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Short answer "maybe, but more likely not, and most likely not for long". Highest quality studies find the sexual sideeffects go away even for people who keep using the drug. After 2-3 years of use there is no statistically significant difference in the occurance-rate of these issue to a control group.

Some people do claim it caused them to become permanently impotent though. This could be explained by simply assuming they would have gone impotent anyways, without the drug, but who knows. A larger than 0% risk exists.

*Should mention that the low risk profile is with low doses, if you increase the dosis the side effects become more severe.

Finasteride is commonly used to stabilize the hair line before a transplant, but to save as much donor supply in the back of the head as possible it makes sense to take it as early as possible.

You don't want to transplant some hair in the front, and then the old hair keeps falling out behind the point where you transplanted in. So you need to first stop further receeding of the hairline, and that usually involves a combination of minodoxil and finansteride, two meds which both have to be taken for life or until something better arrives on the market, and which both have some side effects, though the severity of those varies a lot and is still being debated to some extent.
Thanks for this info. The part about needing to take it forever worries me. Also with fin, I’d be much less worried if I could get a topical version of it.

The worst side effect is forgetting to take it from depression and slowly losing hair again
Yeah. Thats why you try to be disciplined and not let your emotions control you

Giga lifeful, did you tried even others things?
Minoxidil, liquid not foam (fuck foam), sometimes dermapen (don't use cheap dermarollers)

Iron supplements, b12 supplements, lettuce, kale, etc with lemon juice

Diffuse thinning is a bitch

I bought caffeine liquid and rarely use it, it doesn't hurt, basically like minoxidil

It works, I've been on it for nearly 3 years. You're supposed to start taking it when you only have a little thinning. It's a prevention medicine so it's best to start taking it as early as possible.
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

Im hesitant to use chemicals and stuff and I aint a model, so I dont really care, plus Im not balding really badly.

Anyway, I really think if it works, then its good. So many things are made for foids to fix their flaws, so men should be allowed to fix theirs with medical products.
O used to say the same things as you, why? Because I was a batch. Don't be like 15 year old me. Make the smart decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back