Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So Finasteride(Hairloss)work? Chicho and o pry are both using it

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEs6j1reBE

In the New video of RR both of them says that are on Finasteride
And even Trump
My hair are just thinning a little bit so I don't need it now but I will for sure need it in the future
Anyway brutal the fact that people lie even when they are sleeping
Too much blue pill in this video

And even Trump
My hair are just thinning a little bit so I don't need it now but I will for sure need it in the future

(Man will need to spend more money on look then women, we will need to have a lot of money in the future)

Do what you need to do. Consult with a doctor. I use minox for my thin eyebrows and it works

I think the causes are DHT and also galea tension. I think the galea tension is caused by thickening of the bones in the skull. I know that sounds crazy but I think it's true.

In terms of solutions... finasteride can work but it's risky. You can really mess yourself up with that stuff.

It's probably better to focus on relaxing the galea muscles, as I understand, anyway.

Do what you need to do. Consult with a doctor. I use minox for my thin eyebrows and it works
I heard that kill collagen, how is your skin now?

You wont get any answers. You think the 13 year olds here are balding?

I don't even think people here can afford it
But asking don't cost anything, I tried

Does minox make eyebrows only denser or also longer ?

Does minox make eyebrows only denser or also longer ?
Depends on where your follicles are. Use dermastamp too but wait 24hours to apply after using. Use twice a day and put it around the eyebrow even in spots where the hair is not there. Use derma stamp once a week.

Side effects?
Dont have any except some hair shedding. This is the natural hair shedding that you get, not the one that gives you hair loss, it just sheds more.

Does finasteride affect other things like sex drive

Depends on where your follicles are. Use dermastamp too but wait 24hours to apply after using. Use twice a day and put it around the eyebrow even in spots where the hair is not there. Use derma stamp once a week.
How is dermastamp different from dermaroller ?

you can get topical finasteride. Ive read that the pills can permanently damage sex drive/erections
Ic. I think I better start using something soon :feelsbadman: I am one to never admit it’s truly over but norwooding any more would do it I think

Yea im about to take the plunge and buy the fin/minox spray. I made a thread about it and nobody responded.

I wish they had topical fin without minox.
Nice. Gonna look for the thread.

That’s unfortunate. I guess crushing the tablets and sprinkling onto one’s scalp would look like dandruff :feelsbadman:

fakecelsmax thread that belongs in sewers

Of course it works, their are countless studies about it. Less than 1% of people get "sides". Checkout haircafe on youtube, he talks about fin in detail and has reviewed hundreds of medical studies about it

Im hesitant to use chemicals and stuff and I aint a model, so I dont really care, plus Im not balding really badly.

Anyway, I really think if it works, then its good. So many things are made for foids to fix their flaws, so men should be allowed to fix theirs with medical products.

you can get topical finasteride. Ive read that the pills can permanently damage sex drive/erections
I can already hear foids shaming me. My mom would do this 100% to me. She even shamed my brother when he got cheated on jfl

How is dermastamp different from dermaroller ?
Derma rollers are wose since they do not go in and out straight. Derma rollers exit the skin at an angle since it is obviously curved.

it usually works to halt balding

And even Trump

Worked for me

I go off and on, other people can literally notice and tell me, it's that powerful

My dick still works, a little too well honestly

I think the causes are DHT and also galea tension. I think the galea tension is caused by thickening of the bones in the skull. I know that sounds crazy but I think it's true.

In terms of solutions... finasteride can work but it's risky. You can really mess yourself up with that stuff.

It's probably better to focus on relaxing the galea muscles, as I understand, anyway.
I've heard this theory ... apparently botox causes hair to come back? Because it relaxes the muscles there? Is this a cope?

I've heard this theory ... apparently botox causes hair to come back? Because it relaxes the muscles there? Is this a cope?

I think anything that significantly relaxes the muscles there should work.

Side effects?
Im balding at 22 actually. Went to the doctor and he told me is due to my genetics

Been using for close to two months. Nothjing
The worst side effect is forgetting to take it from depression and slowly losing hair again

Worked for me

I go off and on, other people can literally notice and tell me, it's that powerful

My dick still works, a little too well honestly
Giga lifeful, did you tried even others things?

Last edited:
It works, I've been on it for nearly 3 years. You're supposed to start taking it when you only have a little thinning. It's a prevention medicine so it's best to start taking it as early as possible.

You can. just in put in your hair

It works, I've been on it for nearly 3 years. You're supposed to start taking it when you only have a little thinning. It's a prevention medicine so it's best to start taking it as early as possible.
Question
I don't know much about it but basically I should take this medicine for all my life on every week?

Question
I don't know much about it but basically I should take this medicine for all my life one every week?
1mg everyday for as long as possible. I'll probably stop taking it if something new and better comes out in the future.

1mg everyday for as long as possible. I'll probably stop taking it if something new and better comes out in the future.
Damm how much you pay monthly?

Does finasteride affect other things like sex drive
Short answer "maybe, but more likely not, and most likely not for long". Highest quality studies find the sexual sideeffects go away even for people who keep using the drug. After 2-3 years of use there is no statistically significant difference in the occurance-rate of these issue to a control group.

Some people do claim it caused them to become permanently impotent though. This could be explained by simply assuming they would have gone impotent anyways, without the drug, but who knows. A larger than 0% risk exists.

*Should mention that the low risk profile is with low doses, if you increase the dosis the side effects become more severe.

Last edited:
Finasteride is commonly used to stabilize the hair line before a transplant, but to save as much donor supply in the back of the head as possible it makes sense to take it as early as possible.

You don't want to transplant some hair in the front, and then the old hair keeps falling out behind the point where you transplanted in. So you need to first stop further receeding of the hairline, and that usually involves a combination of minodoxil and finansteride, two meds which both have to be taken for life or until something better arrives on the market, and which both have some side effects, though the severity of those varies a lot and is still being debated to some extent.

just try it out. Its not like u need ur dick anyway. And I highly doubt trump uses fin. He probably got a hair transplant.

Seems to work for most men, yet the side effects are real.

just try it out. Its not like u need ur dick anyway. And I highly doubt trump uses fin. He probably got a hair transplant.
Those are usually used in combinatin. If you only do a transplant, your hair will continue to fall out, so a tranplant alone is no permanent solution. And you will run out of donor supply sooner rather than later, so you can't just keep transplanting.

And even Trump

If you care about hair and want to prevent hair loss , you need to use fin now, it’s for prevention, and halting the process a tad bit, not for when you’re already balding and beyond fucked, it’s harder to regain progress than to prevent something. And even fin won’t fully stop your hair loss , it’s not just dht that miniaturizes hair follicles but also test in of itself, in order to full halt androgenic alopecia(norwood reaper), you would need pre pubescent t levels, decent to high e , and basically be castrated

If you care about hair and want to prevent hair loss , you need to use fin now, it’s for prevention, and halting the process a tad bit, not for when you’re already balding and beyond fucked, it’s harder to regain progress than to prevent something. And even fin won’t fully stop your hair loss , it’s not just dht that miniaturizes hair follicles but also test in of itself, in order to full halt androgenic alopecia(norwood reaper), you would need pre pubescent t levels, decent to high e , and basically be castrated
Just do hair transplant in turkey

And even Trump

As someone who is nearly 31, I found out I was thinning on top recently. My hairline is still great (like NW1), so I was caught off guard.

I immediately started taking finasteride. It not only stops hair loss, but has the potential to recover some hair density in places where the hair has thinned.

You shouldn't wait to get on finasteride. The longer you wait, the less likely it will be effective and have satisfying results.

I do think it works but it's been less than a month for me. You're not going to see any results until 3 months at the absolute minimum; expect 6 months before noticing a difference to see if it is working. Results with finasteride have been shown to steadily improve in this case as well, peaking at 2 years or even beyond.

Finasteride might also help with skin health (slowing the rate at which you turn into an aged ape which may be driven by DHT), lower hair growth in less desirable or undesirable places (like not on your head), and in some it has even been reported to increase sex drive.

Finasteride increases your T by stopping it being converted to DHT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back